search user
Clipland Forum Other

Ford's Champions league music. Name?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 32 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

André
What's the name of the music that shows in Ford's Champions League advertisement?
# 2 14 years ago

> What's the name of the music that shows in Ford's Champions League advertisement?
# 3 14 years ago

> > What's the name of the music that shows in Ford's Champions League advertisement?
>

Its called 'Champions League Music'. Can be downloaded from Kazaa if you just request 'Champions league Music'

the music is composed by Tony Britten and performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and sung by the
Academy of St. Martin in the Fields Chorus. It is a rearrangement of Zadok the Priest by Handel.



EDIT:
Found this on UEFA website:

Quote:
UEFA Champions League music
This was composed by Tony Britten. He was commissioned to write and arrange the music in a Handelian style. It is performed by the internationally acclaimed Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and sung by the Academy of Saint Martin in the Fields Chorus in the three official UEFA languages: English, French and German. There are no lyrics to the song as such; the word ‘Champions’ is simply repeated in the different languages. The anthem is played at the start of all UEFA Champions League matches to accompany the centre circle ceremony and accompanies the opening and closing sequences of all UEFA Champions League broadcasts. It cannot be bought or downloaded from any website.

Hope this answers your question...



# 4 14 years ago

I want to know the lyrics from the Uefa Champions league song. if you can, please e-mail me.
# 5 14 years ago

> What's the name of the music that shows in Ford's Champions League advertisement?
# 6 14 years ago

> > > What's the name of the music that shows in Ford's Champions League advertisement?
> >
>
> Its called 'Champions League Music'. Can be downloaded from Kazaa if you just request 'Champions league Music'
>
> the music is composed by Tony Britten and performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and sung by the
> Academy of St. Martin in the Fields Chorus. It is a rearrangement of Zadok the Priest by Handel.
>
>
>
> EDIT:
> Found this on UEFA website:
>
> Quote:
> UEFA Champions League music
> This was composed by Tony Britten. He was commissioned to write and arrange the music in a Handelian style. It is performed by the internationally acclaimed Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and sung by the Academy of Saint Martin in the Fields Chorus in the three official UEFA languages: English, French and German. There are no lyrics to the song as such; the word ‘Champions’ is simply repeated in the different languages. The anthem is played at the start of all UEFA Champions League matches to accompany the centre circle ceremony and accompanies the opening and closing sequences of all UEFA Champions League broadcasts. It cannot be bought or downloaded from any website.
>
> Hope this answers your question...
>
>
>
>
# 7 14 years ago

adeus
# 8 14 years ago

> adeus
# 9 14 years ago

martinsvitorbaia
> > adeus
>
# 10 14 years ago

> I want to know the lyrics from the Uefa Champions league song. if you can, please e-mail me.
# 11 14 years ago

> What's the name of the music that shows in Ford's Champions League advertisement?
# 12 14 years ago

> What's the name of the music that shows in Ford's Champions League advertisement?
# 13 13 years ago

> What's the name of the music that shows in Ford's Champions League advertisement?
# 14 13 years ago

Will
I think it is called 'Zepher the Priest' but lots of people say lots of things!
# 15 13 years ago

> I think it is called 'Zepher the Priest' but lots of people say lots of things!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 32 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread

Posting Rules
Anonymous users may post new threads
Anonymous users may post replies
Logged in users may post new threads
Logged in users may post replies
Post attachments is off
Post editing is off

All times are GMT+1.
The date and time now is Tue Oct 23 14:54:55 2018.
Tell us what you like, or dislike:

(Optional) Leave your email to let us contact you to follow up on your feedback. Your email address will be kept private.

Leave feedback!  X