search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

girl dancing in the car in mitsubishi car commercial

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Who is the actress dancing in the car in the mitsubishi car commercial the song playing in the background is days go by -by Dirty vegas. my wife says the girl is debi mazar ,I say she isn't who's right
# 2 21 years ago

Blue Genes
'Cause the girl poppin' n' lockin' is none other than Dusty Paik from Q-Models Agency! Debbie Mazar? Who let THAT dog out?
# 3 21 years ago

kenji
that kinda looks like 'asia 1' from the rock steady crew(break dancing crew)
# 4 21 years ago

Adam
> Who is the actress dancing in the car in the mitsubishi car commercial the song playing in the background is days go by -by Dirty vegas. my wife says the girl is debi mazar ,I say she isn't who's right
It's definately NOT Debi Mazar...the woman in the commerical looks like a 20 something professional dancer which mazar is NOT.

# 5 21 years ago

the girl's name is dusty and she can be found at qmodels.com

: Who is the actress dancing in the car in the mitsubishi car commercial the song playing in the background is days go by -by Dirty vegas. my wife says the girl is debi mazar ,I say she isn't who's right

# 6 21 years ago

> Who is the actress dancing in the car in the mitsubishi car commercial the song playing in the background is days go by -by Dirty vegas. my wife says the girl is debi mazar ,I say she isn't who's right
That's not Mazar. I want to know who it is too!
# 7 21 years ago

sinesolis
Dusty Paik

# 8 21 years ago

Can i suck ur dick?

# 9 21 years ago

> Who is the actress dancing in the car in the mitsubishi car commercial the song playing in the background is days go by -by Dirty vegas.

# 10 20 years ago

> the girl's name is dusty and she can be found at qmodels.com
>
:> Who is the actress dancing in the car in the mitsubishi car commercial the song playing in the background is days go by -by Dirty vegas. my wife says the girl is debi mazar ,I say she isn't who's right

(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread