search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

AT&T "&" commercial

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

GoTMaLK
What's the song in the recent AT&T commercial with the "&" symbol and a whole bunch of pictures where the symbol links the two pictures; sounds like a violin being played backwards, or something. (Since "&" is impossible to search for..) It's a commercial for AT&T's Unlimited Country Plan (http://www.consumer.att.com/)

Many thanks,
eriCh~B
gotmalk54 (at) phreaker (dot) net
# 2 19 years ago

unfortunatly im not replying with an answer but I also would like to know the name of that d**n song so if you find out would you PLEASE!!!! E-MAIL the track title and artist to kennybwyatt@yahoo.com it would be much appreciated
# 3 19 years ago

Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop
Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop is the song you are searching for
# 4 19 years ago

TJ
I really don't think its the Blitzkrieg Bop, that was used in an older AT&T commercial. I really want to find out what this song is, if anyone can find it, please post!
# 5 19 years ago

The Books
It might be a song from the band The Books.
# 6 19 years ago

Hey buddy, I found your question here while searching out a similar answer on the internet... The truth is, I'm 98% sure, that AT&T totally ripped off the sound of a Chemical Brothers song called "Where Do I Begin." Now, I may be wrong because CB takes stuff that was already out there as well, but regardless... The AT&T commercial sounds like it was trying to sound JUST like that song without sounding 100% like it to avoid getting sued. What bastards. Anyway, check out CB's "Where Do I Begin." Awesome song.
# 7 19 years ago

I KNOW YOU DON'T
THE SONG IS NOT "WHERE DO I BEGIN" BY d**n CHEMICAL BROTHERS!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how TONE DEAF people are!
# 8 19 years ago

Chemical Brothers
It's definitely the Chemical Brothers "Where do I Begin". I remember seeing that commercial for the first time and thinking what a horrible rendition of the song. The so called "backwards violin" is definitely from "Where do I Begin".
# 9 19 years ago

> Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop is the song you are searching for

no It is not keep searching
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread