search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

SIX FLAGS

(Messages 16 to 30 of 43 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 13 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> > I saw a commercial featuring an elderly man in a tux pull up in a bus and began dancing faster than some teenagers I've seen. I would like to know the song he was dancing to. If anyone has an answer! THANKS!
>
>
# 17 19 years ago

> > I saw a commercial featuring an elderly man in a tux pull up in a bus and began dancing faster than some teenagers I've seen. I would like to know the website so I can download it. If anyone has an answer! THANKS!
>
>
# 18 19 years ago

> > > I saw a commercial featuring an elderly man in a tux pull up in a bus and began dancing faster than some teenagers I've seen. I would like to know the website so I can download it. If anyone has an answer! THANKS!
> >
> >
Hey there i dunno any websites but do u kno anyplace where i can find who the old guy iz!?
thanx keep me updated!
>
# 19 19 years ago

> > > I saw a commercial featuring an elderly man in a tux pull up in a bus and began dancing faster than some teenagers I've seen. I would like to know the song he was dancing to. If anyone has an answer! THANKS!
> >
> >
>
"We Like To Party" by the Vengaboys
# 20 19 years ago

> > I saw a commercial featuring an elderly man in a tux pull up in a bus and began dancing faster than some teenagers I've seen. I would like to know who he is. If anyone has an answer! THANKS!
>
>
# 21 19 years ago

> > I saw a commercial featuring an elderly man in a tux pull up in a bus and began dancing faster than some teenagers I've seen. I would like to know who he is. If anyone has an answer! THANKS!
>
>
# 22 19 years ago

I ENJOY VERY MUCH THE COMMERCIAL WITH THE OLD MAN GETTING OUT OF THE BUS AND DANCING, COULD YOU TELL ME WHO THE ACTOR IS THAT PLAYS THE OLD MAN. THANK YOU
# 23 19 years ago

> > I saw a commercial featuring an elderly man in a tux pull up in a bus and began dancing faster than some teenagers I've seen. I would like to know the song he was dancing to. If anyone has an answer! THANKS!
>
>
# 24 19 years ago

>The song is: party bus
# 25 19 years ago

> > > I saw a commercial featuring an elderly man in a tux pull up in a bus and began dancing faster than some teenagers I've seen. I would like to know the song he was dancing to. If anyone has an answer! THANKS!
> >The song is called, 'It's Party Time'
> >
>
# 26 19 years ago

snorkel
> >Charles Nelson Reilly is the actor who dances manically in the "It's Partytime" commercial for Six Flags!
> >
> Get out! Charles Nelson Reilly is from the Match Game!
# 27 19 years ago

>
>
The Song Is "We Like To Party"
by the vengaboys
# 28 19 years ago

> > Who is the old man in the new Six Flags commercials?
>
>
# 29 19 years ago

> > > I saw a commercial featuring an elderly man in a tux pull up in a bus and began dancing faster than some teenagers I've seen. I would like to know who the actor is in real life? My wife says Martin Short, any possibility?
Please let me know, thanks, Jerry Cohen.
# 30 19 years ago

> > > I saw a commercial featuring an elderly man in a tux pull up in a bus and began dancing faster than some teenagers I've seen. I would like to know who the actor is in real life? My wife says Martin Short, any possibility?
Please let me know, thanks, Jerry Cohen.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 43 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 13 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread