search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

AXE BODY SPRAY COMMERCIAL

(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG IN THE COMMERCIAL...IT STARTS OUT"GIVE ME LOVE LOVE LOVE?"
# 2 19 years ago

> DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG IN THE COMMERCIAL...IT STARTS OUT"GIVE ME LOVE LOVE LOVE?"
# 3 19 years ago

andy-chan
> DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG IN THE COMMERCIAL...IT STARTS OUT"GIVE ME LOVE LOVE LOVE?"

yes,i know ^^ it's "feeling the love" by reactor
# 4 19 years ago

# 5 18 years ago

# 6 18 years ago

> > DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG IN THE COMMERCIAL...IT STARTS OUT"GIVE ME LOVE LOVE LOVE?"
> The music on this commercial is a live recording created for the television commercial by Novaprod a music production company in Paris, France. The title is "L'Ascenceur". The music was composed by Thierry Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.

This is "commercial music" that was created specifically for the elevator commercial. Only 30 seconds exists, it is not a snippet from a longer song that someone has sung. Unfortunately, this song cannot be purchased at a music store or downloaded via the internet. We will certainly pass your interest to our marketing staff.
I found this on some other web site I hope it answers your question
# 7 18 years ago

> > DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG IN THE COMMERCIAL...IT STARTS OUT"GIVE ME LOVE LOVE LOVE?"
>
# 8 18 years ago

>
# 9 18 years ago

>
# 10 18 years ago

The music on this commercial is a live recording created for the television commercial by Novaprod a music production company in Paris, France. The title is "L'Ascenceur". The music was composed by Thierry Fauchard and Alain Plumauzille and published by Nova Tempo.

This is "commercial music" that was created specifically for the elevator commercial. Only 30 seconds exists, it is not a snippet from a longer song that someone has sung. Unfortunately, this song cannot be purchased at a music store or downloaded via the internet. We will certainly pass your interest to our marketing staff.
# 11 18 years ago

> the song is give me love
# 12 18 years ago

> Hello, I was wondering if you've found out what song it is yet? I am also wondering, it's always stuck in my head haha

Cheers!
# 13 18 years ago

el nino
i was wondering what the name of that song was too it sounds very euro thats why i like
# 14 18 years ago

Jesus H Christ
It's probably called Give me love. Search the internet foo!
# 15 18 years ago

> > > DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG IN THE COMMERCIAL...IT STARTS OUT"GIVE ME LOVE LOVE LOVE?"
> > Hello, I was wondering if you've found out what song it is yet? I am also wondering, it's always stuck in my head haha
>
> Cheers!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 26 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 11 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread