search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

SONGS BY SARAH GERONIMO WITH LYRICS AND CHORDS

(Messages 31 to 45 of 93 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> i would like to request for the lyrics of the song Can This Be Love...i just want to include it to my compilation...thanks in advance
>
# 32 18 years ago

> i would like to request for the lyrics of the song Can This Be Love...i just want to include it to my compilation...thanks in advance
>
# 33 18 years ago

>
Can you please send me a copy of the chords and lyrics please, asap. it wud be a very big help for me. thanx...
# 34 18 years ago

> SANA PO MAPADALHAN NYO PO AKO KAILANGAN LANG TALAGA SA IYO AT FOREVERS NOT ENOUGH SALAMAT PO AASAHAN KO PO TALAGA YAN
# 35 18 years ago

> > i would like to request for the lyrics of the song Can This Be Love...i just want to include it to my compilation...thanks in advance
> >
>
# 36 18 years ago

> > i would like to request for the lyrics of the song Can This Be Love...i just want to include it to my compilation...thanks in advance
> >
>
# 37 18 years ago

hi there, i would like to requet all songs lyrics of sarah geronimo with guitar chords.thanks
# 38 18 years ago

>
# 39 18 years ago

> > i would like to request for the lyrics of the song i wanna know what love is....i just want to include it to my compilation...thanks in advance
> >
>
# 40 18 years ago

>
# 41 18 years ago

plss send to me the lyrics and chords of to love you more ASAP........................................THANKS
# 42 18 years ago

>
# 43 18 years ago

> > > i would like to request for the lyrics of the song Can This Be Love...i just want to include it to my compilation...thanks in advance
> > >
> >
>
# 44 18 years ago

> i would like to request for the lyrics of the song Ibulong sa Hangin ...i just want to include it to my compilation...thanks in advance
>
# 45 18 years ago

> > SANA PO MAPADALHAN NYO PO AKO KAILANGAN LANG TALAGA LUMINGON KA LANG SALAMAT PO AASAHAN KO PO TALAGA YAN
>
(Messages 31 to 45 of 93 (Page 3 of 7) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread