search user
Clipland Forum Other

swatch track

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

What is the name of the track from current swatch advert? It's not the one from Migde Ure. its killing me! please email asap!
# 2 14 years ago

> What is the name of the track from current swatch advert? It's not the one from Migde Ure. its killing me! please email asap!
# 3 14 years ago

> What is the name of the track from current swatch advert? It's not the one from Migde Ure. its killing me! please email asap!
# 4 14 years ago

# 5 14 years ago

once u find out, please let me know, cause ive been trying to look for it forever, and i absolutely love the song but nobody knows the title!!!!
# 6 14 years ago

kaviarissime
Five For Fighting - Something About You
# 7 14 years ago

> > What is the name of the track from the swatch advert with the images where they say "first touch... one touch...bad touch"? It's not the one from Migde Ure. its killing me! please email me asap!
>
# 8 14 years ago

# 9 14 years ago

i dunno man, but when you find it, pass it along yah? it's bugging a couple friends of mine something fierce.

> > > What is the name of the track from the swatch advert with the images where they say "first touch... one touch...bad touch"? It's not the one from Migde Ure. its killing me! please email me asap!
> >
>
# 10 14 years ago

> i dunno man, but when you find it, pass it along yah? it's bugging a couple friends of mine something fierce.
>
>
>
> > > > What is the name of the track from the swatch advert with the images where they say "first touch... one touch...bad touch"? It's not the one from Migde Ure. its killing me! please email me asap!
> > >
> >
>

it's "something about you" Five For Fighting
# 11 13 years ago

> > What is the name of the track from current swatch advert? It's not the one from Migde Ure. its killing me! please email asap!
>
Something about you by Five for Fighting.
# 12 13 years ago

> > What is the name of the track from current swatch advert? It's not the one from Migde Ure. its killing me! please email asap!
> once u find out, please let me know, cause ive been trying to look for it forever, and i absolutely love the song but nobody knows the title!!!!
== Five For Fighting - Something About You =============
# 13 13 years ago

> once u find out, please let me know, cause ive been trying to look for it forever, and i absolutely love the song but nobody knows the title!!!!
== Five For Fighting - Something About You =============
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread