search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

HELP-I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SONG

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Ok..here goes...I have a very difficult request but it is killing me. I have a chorus of a song that I LOVE. The problem is I don't know who sings it and I can't understand the words. If I could send this attatchment to someone and they could listen and tell me that would be GREAT!!! Thanks!
# 2 19 years ago

> Ok..here goes...I have a very difficult request but it is killing me. I have a chorus of a song that I LOVE. The problem is I don't know who sings it and I can't understand the words. If I could send this attatchment to someone and they could listen and tell me that would be GREAT!!! Thanks!

Sure, send it to me and I'll see if I can find out what it is. Just be sure to put in the title of the email that it's from this website. My email is rainbo.818@cox.net If you'd like, you can send me the link where the song is located IF it's on the net.
# 3 19 years ago

> > Ok..here goes...I have a very difficult request but it is killing me. I have a chorus of a song that I LOVE. The problem is I don't know who sings it and I can't understand the words. If I could send this attatchment to someone and they could listen and tell me that would be GREAT!!! Thanks!
>
> Sure, send it to me and I'll see if I can find out what it is. Just be sure to put in the title of the email that it's from this website. My email is rainbo.818@cox.net If you'd like, you can send me the link where the song is located IF it's on the net.
>
i have a few of the lyrics to this song, i don't know the artist or the title and apparently no one else does either, can you help me:ive gone and done it this time broke my parole to have a good time she broke my heart in that trailer park crashed her f**king car these are a few of the lines i can remember
# 4 19 years ago

REHAB - "Sittin' At A Bar"
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread