search user
Clipland Forum Other

pringles advert

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

hey whats the new pringles advert where their in the aquarium whats the song called and who sings it
# 2 14 years ago

lint
the one with all the platygirl thingys watching them from the tank?
# 3 14 years ago

> hey whats the new pringles advert where their in the aquarium whats the song called and who sings it
> Its by ateed, you can go to her web site and listen to clips from her album and order it from there. I have just done that myself it is about £11.50. She did the previous song as well 'come to me'.
# 4 14 years ago

> > hey whats the new pringles advert where their in the aquarium whats the song called and who sings it
> > Its by ateed, you can go to her web site and listen to clips from her album and order it from there. I have just done that myself it is about £11.50. She did the previous song as well 'come to me'.
> ateed.com
# 5 14 years ago

> hey whats the new pringles advert where their in the aquarium whats the song called and who sings it
>
Ateed, come to me
# 6 14 years ago

>
# 7 14 years ago

>
# 8 14 years ago

>
# 9 14 years ago

Sam
> > > hey whats the new pringles advert where their in the aquarium whats the song called and who sings it
> > > Its by ateed, you can go to her web site and listen to clips from her album and order it from there. I have just done that myself it is about £11.50. She did the previous song as well 'come to me'.
> > ateed.com
>
# 10 14 years ago

george
U kno in the new pringles ad for the dippers. Well the song is called "I Want It All" and is by Ateed but kazaa can't find it so does anyone kno where i can download it please?
# 11 14 years ago

>
# 12 14 years ago

>
# 13 14 years ago

please could you send send me the pringles advert sountrack i think its exellent and could you tell me who sings it
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread