search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

i really want the famous stars msn hilary duff.

(Messages 1 to 15 of 63 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

hi!hilary.my name is Corey Tuschak I am 10 years old and I live in Richmond Hill,ntario.i am your biggest fan i always listen and watch all your songs and shows,movie. my favourite song of yours is come clean.you are so lucky i wish i can be a super star like you are.well if you don't want to give me your email i doesn't matter but i still will be your top fan.
# 2 19 years ago

> hi!hilary.my name is Corey Tuschak I am 10 years old and I live in Richmond Hill,Ontario. I am your biggest fan I always listen and watch all your songs and shows,movie. My favourite song of yours is come clean.You are so lucky i wish i can be a super star like you are.well if you don't want to give me your email i doesn't matter but i still will be your top fan.
>
# 3 19 years ago

> hi!hilary.my name is Corey Tuschak I am 10 years old and I live in Richmond Hill,Ontario. I am your biggest fan I always listen and watch all your songs and shows,movie. My favourite song of yours is come clean.You are so lucky i wish i can be a super star like you are.well if you don't want to give me your email i doesn't matter but i still will be your top fan.
>
# 4 19 years ago

>
# 5 19 years ago

>
# 6 19 years ago

> hi!hilary.my name is Andy Moore I am 15 years old and I live in friutland right now.I had a crush on you and i want to know if you would come over the summer this yearand be with me.When i said i have a crush on you. I meant to say i love you. I know we don't know each other but i wont to be your boy friend. please e-mail me back and tell me. my e-mail addess is jessemoore@machlink.com from Andy Moore
# 7 19 years ago

> hi!hilary.my name is Corey Tuschak I am 10 years old and I live in Richmond Hill,ntario.i am your biggest fan i always listen and watch all your songs and shows,movie. my favourite song of yours is come clean.you are so lucky i wish i can be a super star like you are.well if you don't want to give me your email i doesn't matter but i still will be your top fan.
>
# 8 19 years ago

> hi!hilary.my name is Alex berseth I am 13 years old and I live in williamesburg,o
ntario.i am your biggest fan i always listen and watch all your songs and shows,movie. my favourite song of yours is come clean.you are so lucky i wish i can be a super star like you are.well if you don't want to give me your email i doesn't matter but i still will be your top fan.
p.s i whant to tolk to u so please add me thank u
bye ur fan Alex
# 9 19 years ago

HI MY NAME IS MIRACLE I AM 11 YEARS OLD MY FRIEND LAWRENCIA IS 9 YEARS OLD CAN WE PLEASE BE ON YOUR SHOW SOME TIME IF YOU SAY YES MY NUMBER IS 614 755 4483 I AM REALLY REALLY FUNNY I MAKE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY LAUGH
>
# 10 19 years ago

Katie Heinen

hey your so lucky your butiful and a great actor and singer a boy in my class named Ashton loves you!! well i just wanted to email you to tell you that im your #1 fan email me back or just call me at 840-5400 please call please please!!!
# 11 19 years ago

Hi Hilary, or miss Duff, i don't know how to call you, sorry;)My name is Yannick, my english is not so good because i'm from Holland, so sorry for that, since the first time i saw you on tv, you are the most beautiful girl that i have ever seen,maybe you think right now ,just another stalker but I just had to say that. Maybe if you give me your email whe could chat and just talk a little when you have time in your busy life.I'm 19 years old and life in Amsterdam. So maybe talk to you later:)i could send a picture or something!Have a nice life and maybe talk to you later!bye

# 12 19 years ago

> Hi Hilary, or miss Duff, i don't know how to call you, sorry;)My name is Yannick, my english is not so good because i'm from Holland, so sorry for that, since the first time i saw you on tv, you are the most beautiful girl that i have ever seen,maybe you think right now ,just another stalker but I just had to say that. Maybe if you give me your email whe could chat and just talk a little when you have time in your busy life.I'm 19 years old and life in Amsterdam. So maybe talk to you later:)i could send a picture or something!Have a nice life and maybe talk to you later!bye
>
>
# 13 19 years ago

> hi!hilary.my name is Corey Tuschak I am 10 years old and I live in Richmond Hill,ntario.i am your biggest fan i always listen and watch all your songs and shows,movie. my favourite song of yours is come clean.you are so lucky i wish i can be a super star like you are.well if you don't want to give me your email i doesn't matter but i still will be your top fan.
> me encantaria coserte y qe si me pudiereas dar tu correo electronico y quisiera ir a los angeles y conocerte

# 14 19 years ago

>
# 15 19 years ago

>Dear Hilary,

I have a great desire to meet you someday. I am 15 years old and I have loved you from the beginning. to be just like you I have done many good thins for myself and for others too. I have took a typing class for my freshman year to learn how to type because just last semester I did not know how to type at all. Now during the last quarter of the year I have finished all of my lessons for the year and I have so much free time in class every day. I usually pay attention to you alot now. Last year I was home schooled and with the more free time I had I learned alot about you. words cannot describe how much of a fan I am. I am a fan, but if I were to really meet you I would not scream and shout and go crazy, I would treat you like I am really different from the rest of the crowd. Although inside I would still want to shout because it would be a big deal for me.

I know I have talked alot more abotu me right now, but I did just tell you that I am different from the rest of the fans. I always try my best not to freak you out and gloat about just you, but I am turely a big fan of yours and would love it if you would e-mail me back.

Just once in my whole life would make a difference to me. No matter how many times I e-mail you .

See ya on the flip side,
Trian DeLaMater
(Messages 1 to 15 of 63 (Page 1 of 5) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread