search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Oil of Olay Model

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Who is the brunette model on the Oil of Olay "lie detector" tv commercials. I'm only 28
# 2 20 years ago

> Who is the brunette model on the Oil of Olay "lie detector" tv commercials. I'm only 28
Her name is Caitlin Keats. She's also done commercials for Cadillac & Nationwide Insurance. She has a role in both Kill Bill movies.
# 3 20 years ago

> > Who is the brunette model on the Oil of Olay "lie detector" tv commercials.
> Her name is Caitlin Keats.

Thanks for the info. Does she have a website or any pics online? Out of curiosity, how do you know that's who it is? If it's just by recognising her, can you be that sure it's the same person?

# 4 20 years ago

John
> > > Who is the brunette model on the Oil of Olay "lie detector" tv commercials.
> > Her name is Caitlin Keats.
>
> Thanks for the info. Does she have a website or any pics online? Out of curiosity, how do you know that's who it is? If it's just by recognising her, can you be that sure it's the same person?
> She was IDed by zebra 21: www.clipland.com/Talk/message/21500/. Also her acting coach in NYC confirms that she is in the commercials. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a website. Her only info is on the IMDB.
>
# 5 19 years ago

> Who is the brunette model on the Oil of Olay "lie detector" tv commercials. I'm only 28
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread