search user
Clipland Forum Other

perfume commercial from 1998?

(All 3 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 16 years ago

I am looking for the song in a commercial for armani (maybe) or calvin klein. The commercial have a boy and a girl about to jump off a cliff into water and the song is a mix of 'No woman no cry' and 'air on the G-string'. The lyrics in the commercial are - Everythings gonna be alright....
Thanks for the help
# 2 15 years ago

Hey sweetie,
I recently lost someone from my life and I was looking for the song too. I spent a while lookin around on the net and I found it!! Its called Everything's Gonna be Alright by a band called Sweetbox! Hope this helps!
Katy
> I am looking for the song in a commercial for armani (maybe) or calvin klein. The commercial have a boy and a girl about to jump off a cliff into water and the song is a mix of 'No woman no cry' and 'air on the G-string'. The lyrics in the commercial are - Everythings gonna be alright....
: Thanks for the help

# 3 13 years ago

> I am looking for the song in a commercial for calvin klein-ETERNITY. The commercial has a woman who is gently singing to a man, and then the song comes up. The lyrics in the commercial are - ...Is love, sweet love...
> Thanks for the help
>
(All 3 messages )

This Thread

3 posts in this thread