search user
Clipland Forum Other

COORS LIGHT: I LOVE FOOTBALL ON TV, SHOTS OF GINA LEE

(Messages 16 to 29 of 29 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 21 years ago

> : Where can i find the song to this commercial? I can't find it anywhere. thanks

# 17 21 years ago

Does anyone know if there is an alternative lyrics song to the coors light song id love to have it soon thanx

# 18 21 years ago

> Where can i find the song to this commercial? I can't find it anywhere. thanks

# 19 20 years ago

that Football on TV Coors Lite song IS THE WORST FUCKING SONG I'VE EVER HAD TO HEAR ON TELEVISION. it's a sadistic punishment to everyone who's obsessed with football. dammit!
# 20 20 years ago

RawK
The song is based on Tom Hall's song 'I Love' released in 1974.
# 21 20 years ago

> Where can i find the song to this commercial? I can't find it anywhere. thanks
>
# 22 19 years ago

> > : Where can i find the song and lyrics to this commercial? I can't find it anywhere. thanks
> > The music for this ad was done by John Ferreira at a company called Genuine Music Chicago.
> : i found out at:
> : http://www.ads.com/ads/adInfo.jsp?ad_id=2024&us=253457&pt=0
> that really didn't help much. I think that firm put it together, but it doesn't talk about the name of the group or song.
>
# 23 19 years ago

>
# 24 18 years ago

>
# 25 18 years ago

> > Where can i find the song to this commercial? I can't find it anywhere. thanks
> >
>
# 26 18 years ago

> > Where can i find the song to this commercial? I can't find it anywhere. thanks
> >
>
# 27 18 years ago

> > > Where can i find the song to this commercial? I can't find it anywhere. thanks
> > >
> >
>
# 28 18 years ago

Devin
> Does anyone know where I can find that new song on the Coors Lite Commerical. I think its called Let Get the Part Started. Or does anyone know who sings it?
> Thanks,
> Ang
>
>
Black eyed peas
# 29 18 years ago

Devin
> Does anyone know where I can find that new song on the Coors Lite Commerical. I think its called Let Get the Part Started. Or does anyone know who sings it?
> Thanks,
> Ang
>
>
Black eyed peas
(Messages 16 to 29 of 29 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

29 posts in this thread