search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

OC end credits song??

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Rich
Does anyone know the name of the instrumental music playing when the credits roll at the end of the OC? Or could it have just been composed for the show?
# 2 20 years ago

daimon
Yeah! I want to know too!
# 3 19 years ago

> DOes anyone know the name of the song that played during the last 10 minutes of the OC finale?
# 4 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the instrumental music playing when the credits roll at the end of the OC? Or could it have just been composed for the show?
# 5 19 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the instrumental music playing when the credits roll at the end of the OC? Or could it have just been composed for the show?
# 6 18 years ago

I+m looking the same song
I don´t know the song but It´s really good
# 7 17 years ago

# 8 17 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the instrumental music playing when the credits roll at the end of the OC? Or could it have just been composed for the show?
>
It was composed for the show. Look on emule for Christopher Tyng, the composer.
# 9 17 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the instrumental music playing when the credits roll at the end of the OC? Or could it have just been composed for the show?
>
# 10 17 years ago

>
# 11 16 years ago

>
The artist of the song is Christopher Tyng
you are welcome
see ya'
# 12 14 years ago

the name of the song is
The OC End Title you can find it on you tube
is a nice song, really nice.
good luck
# 13 12 years ago

OMG!!!
Thanks very much dude!I was looking for this for a long time ago.
Interestingly, that is life and the Internet also,sorry for my horrible english.
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread