MAKE SOME FASTER $600,000 GOT TO LOOK!!

(The only message ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Do you want to turn $6 into $6000!!!??

MAKE FAST EASY MONEY USING PAYPAL
Posted by ljdp

MAKE MONEY FAST WITH ONLY $6.00.
THIS REALLY WORKS!
Make from $20,000 to $50,000 in as little as 4 -6 weeks with only an initial investment of $6,by using a simple secure internet account called Paypal, that takes only a few minutes to join and get started.
Sign up for a FREE paypal account by clicking on the link below: ( or put it into your browser )
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=A2VC7JGH4X6UG

I¹ve actually taken the 10 minutes it requires to join this wacky bunch of optimists and I¹m hoping that there are others out there that will spare the change to try this.

READ ON:
I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it.
"A little while back, I was browsing through news groups and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands
of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!

So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you send only $1.00 to each of the 6 email addresses stated in this article.

You then place your name and address at the bottom of the list at the #6th position and email it to your friends as well as post this
message (with your email address in the list) to at least 200 newsgroups.

(There are thousands) No catch that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it.

I figured "what have I got to lose except $6.00, right?" So I invested the measly $6.00.
Well GUESS WHAT!!

Within days, I started getting money coming into my Pay Pal account!
I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.

in my first week; I made about $25.00 which means that 25 people joined the group after they saw my posted messages.

By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it¹s still growing.

This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it¹s still coming in rapidly. It¹s certainly worth $6.00, and the few minutes it took to join Paypal.

I have spent more than that on the lottery!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it, as you need it.

I promise you that if you follow the directions EXACTLY, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!

SUGGESTION:

Read this entire message carefully!
(Print it out or download it.)

Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It¹s that easy, It¹s legal. And, your investment is only $6.00.

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to,
(The only message )

This Thread

Only 1 post in this thread yet