search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

FINCHER ROCKS

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 23 years ago

Thom
Am I alone in thinking David Fincher is the greatest Film/music video Director of all time?
# 2 23 years ago

Allessandro Milletio
I'm not a big fan of Fincher's promos but I'm totally exstatic that he's gone on to make some of the hottest and darkest features around.

# 3 23 years ago

Allessandro Milletio
I'm not a big fan of Fincher's promos but I'm totally exstatic that he's gone on to make some of the hottest and darkest features around.

# 4 23 years ago

Diego
He's a great director - that's for sure!
I like his 'Straight Story' feature film.
> I'm not a big fan of Fincher's promos but I'm totally exstatic that he's gone on to make some of the hottest and darkest features around.

# 5 23 years ago

Mark
> He's a great director - that's for sure!
> I like his 'Straight Story' feature film.

The 'Straight Story' was Directed by David Lynch, not David Fincher - Fincher made Se7en, Alien 3, the game and Fight Club...

# 6 19 years ago

Hi everybody, I'm looking for the name of the song that it's listened in the beggining of the movie. Or maybe you can tellme where to find the name of all the songs that appers in this movie..Thanx a lot Guys !
# 7 19 years ago

Hi everybody, I'm looking for the name of the song that it's listened in the beggining of the movie. Or maybe you can tellme where to find the name of all the songs that appers in this movie..Thanx a lot Guys !
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread