search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Lege quaeso,Hillary

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

> Hi:
After all, meaby this letter is very long but read it.
> Hello, my name´s Mario, i´m 14, i´m from Argentina, and I´m in 9º grade.
> I don´t speak english very well, so if something is wrong please forgive me,ok.

> Well the reason of my letter is to say this, I love you, I really love you, I feel that since I saw you and I think this is not an usual love I really think this is something special, I am almost sure I never gonna meet you, but you always will be my secret love, nobody here knows I love you.You really change my life and I feel I must to say thanks.

> If you can, please write me to marioantu@yahoo.com.ar,be your friend or something like a friend is gonna be a pleassure for me.
> Well that´s all goodbye Hillary.
>
# 2 19 years ago

> > Hi:
> After all, meaby this letter is very long but read it.
> > Hello, my name´s ARMANDO, i´m 11 i´m from TORONTO, and I´m in 5º grade.
> > I don´t speak english very well, so if something is wrong please forgive me,ok.
>
> > Well the reason of my letter is to say this, I love you, I really love you, I feel that since I saw you and I think this is not an usual love I really think this is something special, I am almost sure I never gonna meet you, but you always will be my secret love, nobody here knows I love you.You really change my life and I feel I must to say thanks.
>
> > If you can, please write me to marioantu@yahoo.com.ar,be your friend or something like a friend is gonna be a pleassure for me.
> > Well that´s all goodbye Hillary.
> >
>
# 3 19 years ago

> > Hi:
> > I don´t speak english very well, so if something is wrong please forgive me,ok.
>
> > Well the reason of my letter is to say this, I love you, I really love you, I feel that since I saw you and I think this is not an usual love I really think this is something special, I am almost sure I never gonna meet you, but you always will be my secret love, nobody here knows I love you.You really change my life and I feel I must to say thanks.
>
> > If you can, please write me to marioantu@yahoo.com.ar,be your friend or something like a friend is gonna be a pleassure for me.
> >
>
# 4 19 years ago

> > Hi:
>
>
> >
>
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread