search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

MVPA

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 24 years ago

Hi everybody,
last year I tried to get into contact with MVPA (Music Video Producers Association) but never got an answer. Does anybody know whether they still exist ? Does anybody have their adress? If so, please contact me. Thanks in advance. I am also interested in getting into contact with independent music video producers and directors, being one myself. I'd like to know about your experience in the business. Hasta luego, Kathrein

# 2 24 years ago

The MVPA exists - as far as I know.
Try: http://www.mvpa.com/ (I found it in the Clipland Link section...)
Can't help you with the other things, maybe try the Links as well...
CU!
Tom
> Hi everybody,
> last year I tried to get into contact with MVPA (Music Video Producers Association) but never got an answer. Does anybody know whether they still exist ? Does anybody have their adress? If so, please contact me. Thanks in advance. I am also interested in getting into contact with independent music video producers and directors, being one myself. I'd like to know about your experience in the business. Hasta luego, Kathrein

# 3 24 years ago

Hi there,
the MVPA still exists, and the phone numbers and email adress is on their webpage.
Hope I could help

Barbara
# 4 20 years ago

her smile!!! my lord!! it's beautiful, and her eyes holding something back....i must know!!!
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread