search user
Clipland Forum Other

HILARY DUFF

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

COULD YOU PLEASE VISIT ME ILIVE IN CALIFORNIA. CITY IS VENTURA. MY ADRESS IS 3060CHANNEL DR#. DOOR NUMBER IS 30#. IAM A BIG FAN OF YOURS. COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME TWO BACK STAGE PASES TO MEET YOU. PLEASE SEND ME PHOTOS OF YOU.
# 2 14 years ago

> COULD YOU PLEASE VISIT ME ILIVE IN CALIFORNIA. CITY IS VENTURA. MY ADRESS IS 3060CHANNEL DR#. DOOR NUMBER IS 30#. IAM A BIG FAN OF YOURS. COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME TWO BACK STAGE PASES TO MEET YOU. PLEASE SEND ME PHOTOS OF YOU. could you please send me a message back.
# 3 14 years ago

iam a biggggggggieee fan of you and i love u and please write back to me. this is my email
sailesh89@hotmail.com your the best
# 4 14 years ago

Hil... you are the best. I'm a really great fan of you. I love your songs and your films. Can you send me a photo of you (by e-mail) My e-mail is guillemquer@hotmail.com. I want to ask you about your concerts.
Thanks.
# 5 14 years ago

Hey Hilary will you plz come and meet me at blackwell,oklahoma im really talented like you are and i want you to be my friend.Not because your famous or anything its because you would make a good friend.my address is 211 S.11 it would very kind if you came to see me
# 6 14 years ago

hi hilary i love your voice your music i would one day to be a singing partner with you i'm 15 i live in winnipeg,manitoba please if you would love to email me at sexie_chickie69550@hotmail.com or send me mail at 136 bannerman ave much love dawn
p.s i love to sing that is my dream and i you would love me to be your singing partner you would make my dream come true
# 7 14 years ago

hey your sic and so hot please write back
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread