search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song from Blade (the first one)?

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Anybody know what the song is that's playing in the upstairs part of the Japanese club when Wesley walks through? In this scene there are two or more girls dancing.
The song's not on the soundtrack, or listed in the credits, best that I can tell. I've been trying to find this one for a couple of years, so far unsuccessfully. This board gives me new hope.
LavaLover
# 2 21 years ago

Staffan
the group is called
'Bang wa Cherry' and the song 'chin chin'
I loved it too!!

# 3 21 years ago

I went hunting for this file for a friend of mine as a joke... I couldn't find the song title but I found an excellent clip from the movie containing the song in Kazaa using the search words 'blade japanese club'
# 4 21 years ago

I am trying to find this group or song too,why, cause it is so cool.
Has anybody had any luck at all??

# 5 20 years ago

kiss-my-buckos
try this link:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/evan/236440.html
might still work

# 6 19 years ago

> Anybody know what the song is that's playing in the upstairs part of the Japanese club when Wesley walks through? In this scene there are two or more girls dancing.
> The song's not on the soundtrack, or listed in the credits, best that I can tell. I've been trying to find this one for a couple of years, so far unsuccessfully. This board gives me new hope.
> LavaLover
> does anybody know the songe at the begening of blade in the nightclub
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread