search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Who sings that song?

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

AVB
Does anybody know who is singing "Blue Skies" on the new HP commercial.
# 2 20 years ago

> Does anybody know who is singing "Blue Skies" on the new HP commercial.
# 3 20 years ago

> > Does anybody know who is singing "Blue Skies" on the new HP commercial.
>
I was searching for that as well. Someone said that it is Cassandra Wilson, but I have yet to find that out personally.
# 4 20 years ago

>
I was searching for that as well. Someone said that it is Cassandra Wilson, but I have yet to find that out personally.
# 5 20 years ago

> I bought an Ella Fitzgerald album specially because I thought it was her, but it's not, sadly. The advert is better
# 6 20 years ago

this love has taken its toll on me she said goodbye too many times before??? and uhh i like it like that she workin that back she know how to act slow mothion for me slow motion for me
# 7 20 years ago

# 8 20 years ago

> Does any one know who sings the country song, were hey says that, theirs girls, theirs women, and theirs ladies. Thank you for your time.
# 9 19 years ago

> this love has taken its toll on me she said goodbye too many times before??? and uhh i like it like that she workin that back she know how to act slow mothion for me slow motion for me
>
# 10 19 years ago

> this love has taken its toll on me she said goodbye too many times before??? and uhh i like it like that she workin that back she know how to act slow mothion for me slow motion for me
>
# 11 19 years ago

>
It's Maxine Sullivan..
It's a recording from the 30's..
it's remarkable and beautiful..
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/recs/radio/krex/-/track/B00000DBV5001004/103-4654630-3804609

http://www.swingmusic.net/Sullivan_Maxine.html
# 12 19 years ago

I'd like to know also. My best guesses are either Dinah Shore or Judy Garland.
# 13 19 years ago

Maxine Sullivan, according to the HP website. It sounded like Judy Garland or Dinah Shore to me. Neve heard of Maxine Sullivan. Great singer, though.

# 14 17 years ago

> > this love has taken its toll on me she said goodbye too many times before??? and uhh i like it like that she workin that back she know how to act slow mothion for me slow motion for me
> >
>
# 15 11 years ago

It is NOT Maxine Sullivan in the commercial - I've been looking too and coming up empty.
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread