search user
Clipland Forum Other

BMW commercial

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the actor who does the BMW tv commercials? I hear the voice but I can't quite see the face. Thanks.
# 2 14 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the actor who does the BMW tv commercials? I hear the voice but I can't quite see the face. Thanks.

I think, but am not certain, that it is the actor Keith David. Please let me know if you find out otherwise. :-)
# 3 14 years ago

Rob
> > Does anyone know the name of the actor who does the BMW tv commercials? I hear the voice but I can't quite see the face. Thanks.
>
> I think, but am not certain, that it is the actor Keith David. Please let me know if you find out otherwise. :-)
That is exactly who it is. I watched my "Dead Presidents" dvd the other day and sure enough, the voice was there. Keith David is featured in the movie as a character named Kirby. Thanks for the reply.
# 4 14 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the actor who does the BMW tv commercials? I hear the voice but I can't quite see the face. Thanks.
# 5 14 years ago

> > > Does anyone know the name of the actor who does the BMW tv commercials? I hear the voice but I can't quite see the face. Thanks.
> >
> > I think, but am not certain, that it is the actor Keith David. Please let me know if you find out otherwise. :-)
> That is exactly who it is. I watched my "Dead Presidents" dvd the other day and sure enough, the voice was there. Keith David is featured in the movie as a character named Kirby. Thanks for the reply.
# 6 14 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the actor who does the BMW tv commercials? I hear the voice but I can't quite see the face. Thanks.
>
> I think, but am not certain, that it is the actor Keith David. Please let me know if you find out otherwise. :-)
# 7 13 years ago

Answer: CLIVE OWEN.
# 8 13 years ago

> Does anyone know the song of the new commercials of the bmw? thx
# 9 13 years ago

sara

Clive Owen
# 10 13 years ago

I'm not sure but I think it's actor Keith David? >
Does anyone know the name of the actor who does the BMW tv commercials? I hear the voice but I can't quite see the face. Thanks.
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread