search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

RE:Hello Hillary!

(All 3 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Hi!!!
I am a your special fan because I really really love you,I can´t believe this,you finally know my most important secret.
I want to be your friend really.
PD:If some expression is wrong I´m sorry I don´t speak in english so good. if you can please please write me a lettar to
marioantu2000@yahoo.com.ar
Thanks
# 2 20 years ago

>Hello!
My most important dream is happened now,you are reading one of my letters I write you
When I see you I love you more than myself really I love you, well finally you know that I wanna be your friend so please write a letter to me,by the way I wanna know something where are you from? and how old are you?I´m 14
OK please write me,send a letter to
marioantu2000@yahoo.com.ar
well if read all the letter I think you guess i´m don´t speak english so much but write the same,if something is wrong i am sorry.Please write me, bye
# 3 20 years ago

Hello!
My name is Mario, I don´t know how to start the letter but I´m gonna tell you the true, I love you ,I love very much ,it is a incomprensive love and very really.
When I see you i think "she is gonna know i love her ,she is gonna know i exist I don´t care how or when, one day she is gonna know that"
I can´t explicate all the feelings I am experiment now,i am exciting, nervious...

but here I am show you my real feelings and I can´t believe it, really i am not dreaming
it´s true,but first you must know me,please write me to marioantu2000@yahoo.com.ar please!!!!!!!!
By the way if somethig is wrong I am so sorry I don´t speak english so good.
OK I´m waiting for that letter now.
Bye
(All 3 messages )

This Thread

3 posts in this thread