search user
Clipland Forum Other

Universal Orlando

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

Osiris
does anybody know the title/artist of the song played in the Universal Orlando commercial? it goes "give ourselvs away, hey.. heyy hey heye hey AWAY!!!" somethin like that

OH and the HP so "i've been lookin' so long for the pictures of you"

THANK YOU
# 2 14 years ago

megamonkey
--the Universal Studios commercial's song is "Surrender" written by Cheap Trick, although I think it might be The Posies version on the commercial (maybe it is Cheap Trick, hard to tell).

--"Pictures of You" is a song by The Cure.
# 3 14 years ago

Cheap Trick - Surrender
# 4 14 years ago

It's a remix of the original. http://www.digitalprosound.com/2004/03_mar/news/aqpkryhs.htm
# 5 14 years ago

actually the song is pretty old, I first heard it from my soundtrack of that old movie "Small Soldiers" the song is called "Surrender" by "Cheap Trick" hope you can pirate it off the web or find a descent way to get it.
# 6 14 years ago

> does anybody know the title/artist of the song played in the Universal Orlando commercial? it goes "give ourselvs away, hey.. heyy hey heye hey AWAY!!!" somethin like that
>
> OH and the HP so "i've been lookin' so long for the pictures of you"
>
> THANK YOU
# 7 14 years ago

> does anybody know the title/artist of the song played in the Universal Orlando commercial? it goes "give ourselvs away, hey.. heyy hey heye hey AWAY!!!" somethin like that
>
> OH and the HP so "i've been lookin' so long for the pictures of you"
>
> THANK YOU
Cheap Trick......Surrender
# 8 14 years ago

Thanks Megaonkey. You're right on the song. The universal Studios commercial might be the Chemical Brothers' singing it. I don't think it's Cheap Trick singing.
# 9 14 years ago

Thanks Megaonkey. You're right on the song. The universal Studios commercial might be the Chemical Brothers' singing it. I don't think it's Cheap Trick singing.
# 10 14 years ago

# 11 14 years ago

song is "surrender" by cheap trick, but either it's been remixed heavily from the original recording or is a cover by someone else (people have suggested the posies or chemical brothers).
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread