search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Viva Dido!

(All 3 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 23 years ago

I've just bought the Dido album No Angel, and it's brilliant, she deserves more recognition rather than the manufactured rubbish that keeps littering and embaressing our charts!
I'm also a huge Madonna fan who is looking fro a reasonably priced Bedtime Stories CD!
# 2 23 years ago

Thom
I agree, Dido is great, she has one of the most distinctive voices of all time, it's so refreshing to finaly see a pop performer --(although I don't like calling her Pop, her music is just to hard to pigeonhole) -- who takes the time to write their own songs and play their own Instruments. And no, I don't just like 'sissy' music, I also like Weezer, Green Day and Radiohead...
# 3 23 years ago

> I've just bought the Dido album No Angel, and it's brilliant, she deserves more recognition rather than the manufactured rubbish that keeps littering and embaressing our charts!
: I'm also a huge Madonna fan who is looking fro a reasonably priced Bedtime Stories CD!

(All 3 messages )

This Thread

3 posts in this thread