search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Geico and others

(Messages 16 to 28 of 28 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 16 years ago

> For the "Dogs" ad, we used the song, "Lonesome Magic Vice Harvest" by Alexandre Geindre. The song is available on the CD entitled "Fashion Week #1". M. Geindre is a French artist
# 17 16 years ago

> Hi - Does anybody know the name of the group and song used in the Geico commercial where the Gecko and the man drive thru the tunnel? The man takes his sunglasses off before going in the tunnel and then puts them back on after exiting the tunnel. The tune is very catchy. Thanx - Chuck
# 18 16 years ago

it's Sebastian Siegel. want to know more? write me:

sxyjockguy@aol.com

also, do you have the clip or know where to find it online?

> Does anyone know the name of the male actor in the Geico ad of the two soap-opera like people arguing? "I thought that meant something to you".
>
> Please respond to:
> spolk50904@aol.com
# 19 16 years ago

The song is called "CB Song" and it's by Th' Legendary Shack*Shakers. It is on their thingyadoodledont cd.

> > Hi - Does anybody know the name of the group and song used in the Geico commercial where the Gecko and the man drive thru the tunnel? The man takes his sunglasses off before going in the tunnel and then puts them back on after exiting the tunnel. The tune is very catchy. Thanx - Chuck
# 20 16 years ago

The cd title was edited, so it didn't come out right. Don't try looking up thingyadoodledont because it doesn't exist.

> The song is called "CB Song" and it's by Th' Legendary Shack*Shakers. It is on their thingyadoodledont cd.
>
# 21 16 years ago

I am trying to find the song from one of the newer commercials that goes something like..."I said, hey honey bunny tell me what's your game.... I got my rabbit ears on and I wanna get chummy, chummy! Anybody able to help?
# 22 16 years ago

> I am trying to find the song from one of the newer commercials that goes something like..."I said, hey honey bunny tell me what's your game.... I got my rabbit ears on and I wanna get chummy, chummy! Anybody able to help?
# 23 16 years ago

yeahyeah
It sounds like Ween to me, but I can't seem to find out for sure, either.
# 24 16 years ago

> I am trying to find the song from one of the newer commercials that goes something like..."I said, hey honey bunny tell me what's your game.... I got my rabbit ears on and I wanna get chummy, chummy! Anybody able to help?

The song in the latest Gieco commercial - you know, the one where the lizard and the driver are both wearing sunglasses, driving along, digging the song that's playing:

Hey honey bunny, what's your 20?
I got my rabbit ears on and I want to get chummy chummy"
Well, that tune's apparently The CB Song by The Legendary Shack Shakers. On their cd thingy a Doodle Dont. But it might not sound the same on the cd as they rerecorded it for the commercial.
# 25 16 years ago

> > I am trying to find the song from one of the newer commercials that goes something like..."I said, hey honey bunny tell me what's your game.... I got my rabbit ears on and I wanna get chummy, chummy! Anybody able to help?
>
> The song in the latest Gieco commercial - you know, the one where the lizard and the driver are both wearing sunglasses, driving along, digging the song that's playing:
>
> Hey honey bunny, what's your 20?
> I got my rabbit ears on and I want to get chummy chummy"
> Well, that tune's apparently The CB Song by The Legendary Shack Shakers. On their cd thingy a Doodle Dont. But it might not sound the same on the cd as they rerecorded it for the commercial.
>
# 26 16 years ago

> > I am trying to find the song from one of the newer commercials that goes something like..."I said, hey honey bunny tell me what's your game.... I got my rabbit ears on and I wanna get chummy, chummy! Anybody able to help?
> From my earlier post. Evidently the site will not allow the actual title to be displayed. It is replacing the actual word with "thingy." You'll have to figure it out. A rooster crows "blank a doodle do", the title is "blank a doodle don't" Fill in the blank for the title.
# 27 16 years ago

> > does anyone know the name/artist of the GEICO commercials [the one with the gecko in the car, not the employee one, the new ones..] and the name/artist for the Pepsi/iTunes commercial...
> >
> > ty
>
Are you talking about the commercial with the guy going through the tunnel,and the gecko is sitting in the front seat with sunglasses on?
If so the name of the group is Th' Legendary Shack Shakers the name of the song is Cb Song.
# 28 16 years ago

I want the name of the artist that sings in the Geico commercial with the dude and the lizard in the car wearing shades....
song goes something like
"Hey Honey bunny what's your twenty
Got my rabbit ears on and I wanna get chummy chummy"
reply TO:

lgood@alltel.net

(Messages 16 to 28 of 28 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

28 posts in this thread