search user
Clipland Forum Other

Video - I'm Really Hot by Missy

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

So halfway through Missy Elliott's song "I'm Really Hot" the beat completely changes to a faster, jazzier sound. I know it's taken from a track I heard many, many months ago. The hook of the original song went "You're a superstar". I've been looking for this song for a while, anyone know it?
# 2 20 years ago

> So halfway through Missy Elliott's song "I'm Really Hot" the beat completely changes to a faster, jazzier sound. I know it's taken from a track I heard many, many months ago. The hook of the original song went "pass that dutch". I've been looking for this song for a while, anyone know it?
# 3 20 years ago

It's called "Superstar Part Zero" by K-os, off the Exit album.
# 4 20 years ago

The video was Superstar by K-OS.

> So halfway through Missy Elliott's song "I'm Really Hot" the beat completely changes to a faster, jazzier sound. I know it's taken from a track I heard many, many months ago. The hook of the original song went "You're a superstar". I've been looking for this song for a while, anyone know it?
# 5 20 years ago

> So halfway through Missy Elliott's song "I'm Really Hot" the beat completely changes to a faster, jazzier sound. I know it's taken from a track I heard many, many months ago. The hook of the original song went "You're a superstar". I've been looking for this song for a while, anyone know it?

you may have an answer by now, all I know is that it is a HOUSE MUSIC song called "HOT". You might want to google it or ask a DJ who knows house music. It's a very popular, old song.
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread