search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Gatorade commecial

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

What is the name of the song in that gatorade commercial where they are playing basketball in an ally and one guy slam-dunks it into a shopping cart?
# 2 20 years ago

> What is the name of the song in that gatorade commercial where they are playing basketball in an ally and one guy slam-dunks it into a shopping cart?
# 3 20 years ago

charles wright-express yourself
# 4 20 years ago

> What is the name of the song in that gatorade commercial where they are playing basketball in an ally and one guy slam-dunks it into a shopping cart?
# 5 20 years ago

Hi - i'm looking for a downloadable mpeg of an old gatorade commercial.It's the little mini documentary style tvc about the beginning of gatorade and it's early association with a particular college football team - I think the team was called the Gators. Can you please help

Many thanks - Daniel
# 6 20 years ago

> Hi - i'm looking for a downloadable mpeg of an old gatorade commercial.It's the little mini documentary style tvc about the beginning of gatorade and it's early association with a particular college football team - I think the team was called the Gators. Can you please help
>
> Many thanks - Daniel
# 7 20 years ago

> > What is the name of the song in that X factor gatorade commercial
>
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread