search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

New Budweiser Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 53 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Jules
What's the name and artist name of the techno song playing in the background of the new Bud commercial where guys and girls are dancing at a club, it's a very surreal, high-energy commercial, just came out recently?? Thanks!
# 2 20 years ago

"What Comes Around", or the other one? I'm trying to find out. I found this:

http://www.budweiser.com/wholesale/

> What's the name and artist name of the techno song playing in the background of the new Bud commercial where guys and girls are dancing at a club, it's a very surreal, high-energy commercial, just came out recently?? Thanks!
# 3 20 years ago

What's the name and artist of the commercial on that website titled "True Music?"

> "What Comes Around", or the other one? I'm trying to find out. I found this:
>
> http://www.budweiser.com/wholesale/
>
# 4 20 years ago

It was bothering me to figure out what the song was and I ran into this post looking for info. After looking into it, I beleive its "To Get Down" by Timo Maas, but I won't be sure until the kazza download finishes.
# 5 20 years ago

Stacy
It's by Benny Benassi, its called "Able To Love".
# 6 20 years ago

It is "To Get Down" by Timo Mass
# 7 20 years ago

Found it
http://www.whatsthatcalled.com/html/advert_id.php?show=4

Company Budweiser

Commercial
True - Comes Around

Year

Artist
Timo Maas

Song Title
To Get Down

Amazon Audio Sample
N/A

Commercial description
A rotating scence of couples sat at a table in different capitol cities.

# 8 19 years ago

> "What Comes Around", or the other one? I'm trying to find out. I found this:
>
> http://www.budweiser.com/wholesale/
>
> > What's the name and artist name of the techno song playing in the background of the new Bud commercial where guys and girls are dancing at a club, it's a very surreal, high-energy commercial, just came out recently?? Thanks!
>
# 9 18 years ago

> What's the name and artist name of the techno song playing in the background of the new Bud commercial where guys and girls are dancing at a club, it's a very surreal, high-energy commercial, just came out recently?? Thanks!
# 10 18 years ago

> > What's the name and artist name of the techno song playing in the background of the new Bud commercial where guys and girls are dancing at a club, it's a very surreal, high-energy commercial, just came out recently?? Thanks!
> Not sure if we're thinking of the same commercial, but I think the song you're looking for is "Galvanize" by The Chemical Brothers feat. Q-Tip
# 11 18 years ago

RBase
> Chemical Brothers - Galvanize
# 12 18 years ago

>
It's called don't hold back by the Chemical brothers and Q-Tip from the group Tribe called quest doing the vocals.:-)
# 13 18 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

>
if you find it let me know

>
# 15 17 years ago

Jeff Meucci
Galvanize by Chemical Brothers. Album is "Push the Button".

Jeff
(Messages 1 to 15 of 53 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread