search user
Clipland Forum Other

cant find the name of a song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

i accidently downloaded a song a while ago and it was an incomplete version so i want to find the songs name but i only know some of the lyrics, it starts out "The big boss is taking his stand, to the pitiful little man, and he has earned himself a strangling,". I think it might be by Phantom Planet but if anyone knows the name of this song and could tell me I would be so happy. thanx
# 2 20 years ago

nick
i am looking for that song also any help would be appreicated
# 3 20 years ago

PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE NAME OF THIS SONG AND THE ARTIST.

""IN MY LIFE, IVE BEEN SO LUCKY, IVE SEEN CHANCES COME AND GO. REALITY, HAS FINALLY STRUCK ME, I TOOK ADVANTAGE, HURT YOU SO.

I NEVER KNEW A LOVE SO SWEET, COULD KNOCK ME OFF MY FEET, BUT NOW IME HAPPY BABY, SINCE I MET YOU.

I NEVER KNEW A LOVE SO STRONG, COULD ACTUALLY TURN ME ON, BUT NOW IME HAPPY BABY, SINCE I MET YOU, OOOOOOOOOOH

(CHORUS)

THERE'LL NEVER BE ANOTHER, ANOTHER LIKE MY LOVER, THERE'LL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE MY LOVER

THERE'LL NEVER BE ANOTHER, ANOTHER LIKE MY LOVER, SAY THERE'LL NEVER NEVER BE ANOTHER NOTHER LOVE LIKE MY LOVER.
# 4 20 years ago

> I want to include a song in my lesson. I only know a few of the lyrics, "time to make a change, ch-ch-ch-changes". Can you help?
# 5 20 years ago

Hi, I have this song that is always stuck in my mind and no one seems to know the name of it. I really like this song, but need to know the title. Here are some of the lyrics...."you ain't gotta say to much from the look in your eyes I can tell you wanna f@ck, you ain't gotta call me your boo just as bad as you wanna f@ck I wanna f@ck too." If you could please find out the name of that song and tell me i would very much appreciate it. Thank you so much.
# 6 20 years ago

I want to know whats the name of this two songs and the artist the songs are in spanish though i know some of the lyrics the first song goes "Este es el baile de la cachucha este es el ritmo que tanto me gusta...." the second one is "Esque no puedo vivir sin ti and later on it says y no estas a mi lado...." its a "Banda" type of music hope you can help me out.thanks
# 7 20 years ago

Hey Nick, any luck on that song title? I found that file too, and the song sounds good.

> i accidently downloaded a song a while ago and it was an incomplete version so i want to find the songs name but i only know some of the lyrics, it starts out "The big boss is taking his stand, to the pitiful little man, and he has earned himself a strangling,". I think it might be by Phantom Planet but if anyone knows the name of this song and could tell me I would be so happy. thanx
# 8 20 years ago

> i accidently downloaded a song a while ago and it was an incomplete version so i want to find the songs name but i only know some of the lyrics, it starts out "The big boss is taking his stand, to the pitiful little man, and he has earned himself a strangling,". I think it might be by Phantom Planet but if anyone knows the name of this song and could tell me I would be so happy. thanx
# 9 20 years ago

it starts with i am still dreaming of your face another part is i woke up to a brand new day another part is something like we could stand beside the ocean um swimm out past the breaker watch the world die
# 10 20 years ago

i need to know the artist and song i knopw it goes like this "come on prety baby let me light your candle cause a momma come a sure to handle now yes around" or sumtin like dat i really need to know thx
# 11 20 years ago

this is a song about a littel girl whos parents killed themselfs so she was put into a foster home and went to church one sunday and saw a picture of god and said"i kno that man he was there by my side holding my tight the night my parents died" i would like to know who sings it and what it is called
# 12 20 years ago

this is a song about a littel girl whos parents killed themselfs so she was put into a foster home and went to church one sunday and saw a picture of god and said"i kno that man he was there by my side holding my tight the night my parents died" i would like to know who sings it and what it is called
# 13 20 years ago

ok heres a song i dont know all the lyrics but its like all the things u do to me makes me feel like nothing..brings me down.brings me down im nothing
# 14 20 years ago

ok heres a song i dont know all the lyrics but its like all the things u do to me makes me feel like nothing..brings me down.brings me down im nothing
# 15 20 years ago

> i am looking for that song also any help would be appreicated
The song is in the same genre as nickelback and one part says something about hitting a woman, and then says "kicking your ass would be a pleasure"
(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread