search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

sprite zero tatoo

(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

what does the tatoo look like?
the girl on the tv advert takes off her blouse and on her lower back is a tatoo, could you please send me a picture?
# 2 20 years ago

> what does the tatoo look like?
> the girl on the tv advert takes off her blouse and on her lower back is a tatoo, could you please send me a picture?

i wanna know thw name of the song in the background if you know please mail me
# 3 20 years ago

> the girl on the tv advert takes off her blouse and on her lower back is a tatoo, could you please send me a picture?
# 4 20 years ago

# 5 20 years ago

# 6 19 years ago

> > what does the tatoo look like?
> > the girl on the tv advert takes off her blouse and on her lower back is a tatoo, could you please send me a picture?
>
# 7 19 years ago

Did you ever get a picture of the tattoo, I have been searching for a while now.
# 8 19 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

> > the girl on the tv advert takes off her blouse and on her lower back is a tatoo, could you please send me a picture?
>
# 11 18 years ago

sandra
# 12 18 years ago

i want this pic too, please
>
# 13 18 years ago

>
# 14 18 years ago

> > the girl on the tv advert takes off her blouse and on her lower back is a tatoo, could you please send me a picture of it cuz i think its reali nice and would love to get it done

Lynsay x
# 15 18 years ago

>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread