search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

help to become a singer

(Messages 16 to 30 of 66 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

> Hi Hillary it's me and I was wondering if you could help me you see ever since I could talk I've wanted to be a singer and if you could help me with this I would be so great full I know how busy you are with the stuff your doing but I really need your help and do you think you would be able to see me and help me out because I live in Otter-Lake, Quebec Please Hillary it's my only chance.
# 17 20 years ago

> hey im sam im a 15yr old girl, i really wanna be a singer please help me!
i wanna be the next christina aguilera!!!

please help me

thanx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
# 18 20 years ago

> Hi Hillary it's me and I was wondering if you could help me you see i have these friends and ever since I turned 6 years old I've wanted to be a singer and if you could help me with this I would be so great full I know how busy you are with the stuff your doing but I really need your help and do you think you would be able to see me and help me out because I live in Rochester Minnesota. P.S. Please Hillary it's my only chance.
# 19 20 years ago

> > Hi Hillary it's me and I was wondering if you could help me you see i have these friends and ever since I turned 6 years old I've wanted to be a singer and if you could help me with this I would be so great full I know how busy you are with the stuff your doing but I really need your help and do you think you would be able to see me and help me out because I live in Rochester Minnesota. P.S. Please Hillary it's my only chance.
>
# 20 20 years ago

Hi my name is dylan roling. i live in delmar ia. I was wondering if you could help me become a singer. i am 12 years old. and i want to be a country and bluegrass singer. my email is dylroling92@yahoo.com.
# 21 20 years ago

nyesha
> Hi Hillary it's me and I was wondering if you could help me you see i have these friends and ever since I turned 6 years old I've wanted to be a singer and if you could help me with this I would be so great full I know how busy you are with the stuff your doing but I really need your help and do you think you would be able to see me and help me out because I live in Rochester Minnesota. P.S. Please Hillary it's my only chance.
# 22 20 years ago

hello my name is john am a 26 year old male i live in puerto rico am trying to become a singer but it not that easy because i dont no how to read that much or rigth but there is some time i rigth love song so far i send my song to assinty music they said they like it but i need to fly there but i dont have the money to fly or for the stideo it far in nashville and i work in a fast food place so u no what that mean but i no i will make it with u or with out u iam not giveing up on my dream or my self just remeber my name johnny it will be on a cd soon just give me time ps remeber the name johnny
# 23 20 years ago

Hi Hilary please help me become a singer becuseit's my dream so please help me.P.S. Me and my best friend want's to be singers.
# 24 20 years ago

Hi! This is jinette Nelson. I was wondering is this Hillary Dufft? if it is, I would like to take you on in a jinette vs hillary singing compition. O, and its live so you can't use your fake computers to make your sucky babygirl voice sound o.k. If you have the guts to take me on and show people the singer that you really are, drop me an e-mail. Jinette
# 25 20 years ago

> Hi Hillary you could help me you s have these friends and ever since I turned 6 years old I've wanted to be a singer and if you could help me with this I would be so great full I know how busy you are with the stuff your doing but I really need your help and do you think you would be able to see me and help me out because I live in Mt.vernon Indiana. P.S. Please Hillary it's my only chance.
>
# 26 20 years ago

> Hi Hillary you could help me you s have these friends and ever since I turned 6 years old I've wanted to be a singer and if you could help me with this I would be so great full I know how busy you are with the stuff your doing but I really need your help and do you think you would be able to see me and help me out because I live in Mt.vernon Indiana. P.S. Please Hillary it's my only chance.
>
# 27 20 years ago

Hi Hilary!My name is Morgan. And I am 11 years old and so is my best friend.and me and her are looking 4 someone to see us show our good singing vocies.
we already have a band and we do performes for people and we give out flyers everywhere.
We love to sing!We pratice every spare time we have.
So if you could please make your wish come true we would REALLY REALLY be thankful!
Loves always Morgan and Saylor
# 28 20 years ago

Hey Jennifer Lopez,wat up you are so beautiful sometime my friends say i look like u when i put my hair up in a bun and i wear ur suit i be like ya i no thank you.Lol.But i look up to you because your voice is amazing my friends say i sing like you to when i put on ur songs and i even watch all your movie's my best one you ever made was selena you was so good in that movie.I just want you to help me by getting a record deal wit me and my 2 friends because when we see MTV CRIBS we be like dam but we will have that one day we wont give up we sing everyday we practice everyday ever since i was little i wanted to sing i prayed to be a singer now im 15 years old turning 16 November 5,but im not gunna give up and my friends be like when we are famous they wanna meet b2k to do a song with them.But please help me and my friend's become famous and another thing we was aboput to get a record deal with this guy he was gunna become our producer but we was too bussy with work so he said sorry we were mad a little but we said we have to find another producer then.Please egt in touch with me or call a producer and get us one we will give you money if you do this for me and my girl's we will be the happyest girl's on the planet.You can call me on my cell at 1-347-489-4981.Thank You.From Krystal Colon

P.S.-If i dont hear from you i understand.
# 29 20 years ago

> im a really talented person ive been singing since i got a voice and now im bigger and better im not scared of anything plz help me and I want to become famous so the whole world can see that I have alot of talent. I need your help!!!!!!
# 30 20 years ago

hi my name is kirsty langton i am aged 11 and of course i want to become a singer. everybody i know have said that have a brilliant voice so i would really love to become a singer!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
(Messages 16 to 30 of 66 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread