search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Woman from Baileys T.V. commercial

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

i need somebody's help. i want to know what the name is of the woman in the Bailey's T.V. commercial where the guy spills his drink, looks up and gets a peek at the woman's breasts and they both share a smile at the end. Who is this woman? She has the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen! Please someone out there has to know. i will be most grateful.
# 2 20 years ago

N~Jam
Her name is Natalie Brown and she is from Timmins, ON!!! She's in many other commercials. I've seen her in ads for Heinz ketchup, Doritos and Labatt to name a few.
# 3 20 years ago

N~Jam.
She's also made appearances in movies. One I can remember is "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days." (or is it 11 Days) anyways...you'll see her sitting at the bar in the movie.
# 4 20 years ago

Her name is Natalie Browne - she's spanish and a singer - she'd released a couple of dance albums...
# 5 19 years ago

> Her name is Natalie Browne - she's spanish and a singer - she'd released a couple of dance albums...

Ohh!

And what was the name of the girl from the first baileys commercial film?
Short, blond hair.... It was nearly 2000.

Thanks
# 6 19 years ago

> > Her name is Natalie Browne - she's spanish and a singer - she'd released a couple of dance albums...
>
> The blonde's name is Tessa Langmead. HOT!!!!
> Ohh!
>
> And what was the name of the girl from the first baileys commercial film?
> Short, blond hair.... It was nearly 2000.
>
> Thanks
>
# 7 19 years ago

Oh NO!!!
Not she!
She was in the second(?) commercial film.
I look the first film. She as very cool! :)
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread