search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

REQ: Nike Basketball - Roswell Rayguns song

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Kai Curtis
Does anyone here know what song is playing in the Nike Basketball commercial about the Roswell Rayguns. The song begins with a sample of a man saying, 'Glory be / The funk's on me / Keep that funk alive'
Thanks,
Kai
# 2 21 years ago

Kai Curtis
Okay, so, with a little more research, I found out that the music is provided by Bootsy Collins of Funkadelic fame, which I'm guessing means that the music is for the commercial only.
Anyway, anyone who wants to see the ad in question can find it at Nike's site.

# 3 21 years ago

BootZilla
Kai, let me pass on this CDnow playlist from Glory Be The Funk's On Me. It has that phrase in both traks, (stretchin' & the commercial version, but they do sound different) Anyway, check it out and hopefully, it leads somewhere.
# 4 21 years ago

~~~
# 5 21 years ago

johnson
snoop dogg- undercover funk

# 6 20 years ago

> Does anyone here know what song is playing in the Nike Basketball commercial. It is new.

# 7 20 years ago

Does anyone know the song to the nike basketball commercial w/ everyone dunking (it came out after the RJ/VC one)

# 8 19 years ago

> Does anyone here know what song is playing in the Nike Basketball commercial about the Roswell Rayguns. The song begins with a sample of a man saying, 'Glory be / The funk's on me / Keep that funk alive'
> Thanks,
> Kai
>
# 9 19 years ago

I recently saw a Nike commercial that featured a basketball player saying something like "I dont know why people are suprised when something great comes from nowhere, maybe its nowhere that makes them great"
I would like to know who said that and why. I would also like to know what his exact words were. I'ts a wonderful quote.
Thank You
>
# 10 19 years ago

I recently saw a Nike commercial that featured a basketball player saying something like "I dont know why people are suprised when something great comes from nowhere, maybe its nowhere that makes them great"
I would like to know who said that and why. I would also like to know what his exact words were. I'ts a wonderful quote.
Thank You
>
# 11 17 years ago

> > Does anyone here know what song is playing in the Nike Basketball commercial about the Roswell Rayguns. The song begins with a sample of a man saying, 'Glory be / The funk's on me / Keep that funk alive'
> > Thanks,
> > Kai
> >
>
# 12 10 years ago

# 13 10 years ago

(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread