search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

hilary

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

i like your program on disneychannel and i like you.
# 2 19 years ago

Hey Hilary
How are you? i hope your doing good. anyways it would really mean alot to me if you and i could just email us back and forth. i know that you are probably very bussy but if you dont have enough time than thats fine. well thats all i have to say. bye

P.S. i love your show and you
# 3 19 years ago

I am such a huge fan of yours, and I just wanted to say that I loved you in the movie Honey. You are the greatest ever!!!!!
# 4 19 years ago

>I'm a huge fan of ur work. I've always admired u. I'm Jessica, i'm 13. I want 2 tell u dat wat ur doing 4 da kids is so sweet. Singing is mi passion! I've written a song close 2 ur song "true love". I've always loved u Romeo. I have alot of pictures of u and no alot bout u 2. E-mail me please so we can chat. Also i wanna wish u a happy 15th b-day!

.:.Love Jessica.:.
# 5 19 years ago

> >I'm a huge fan of ur work. I've always admired u. I'm Jessica, i'm 13. I want 2 tell u dat wat ur doing 4 da kids is so sweet. Singing is mi passion! I've written a song close 2 ur song "true love". I've always loved u Romeo. I have alot of pictures of u and no alot bout u 2. E-mail me please so we can chat. Also i wanna wish u a happy 15th b-day!
>
> .:.Love Jessica.:.
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread