search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

The chick in the Bailey's spill the drink commercial

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Hi:
I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the gal in the new Bailey's commercial where she spills the drink while pouring it, and the guy wipes it up and also wants to wipe it off of her chest. I just need her name to find out if she has done any other commercials or pictorial layouts.
# 2 20 years ago

Hi - her name is Natalie Browne - she's also a singer and has released a number of dance albums. I think she's done other ads but I haven't found any info as yet....
# 3 19 years ago

Persia
Yes, she was also in an ad for Labatt Blue with the Labatt Bear.

> Hi:
> I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the gal in the new Bailey's commercial where she spills the drink while pouring it, and the guy wipes it up and also wants to wipe it off of her chest. I just need her name to find out if she has done any other commercials or pictorial layouts.
# 4 19 years ago

> Hi:
> I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the gal in the new Bailey's commercial where she spills the drink while pouring it, and the guy wipes it up and also wants to wipe it off of her chest. I just need her name to find out if she has done any other commercials or pictorial layouts.
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread