search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

mp3 of korean winter sonata opening theme song

(Messages 31 to 45 of 149 (Page 3 of 10) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 19 years ago

> anybody who knows the download site of the korean drama winter sonata.I want to download the mp3 version of the music theme song.PLEASE HELP
>
> ty
>
> jUN
# 32 19 years ago

try www.geocities.com/dramakorean
# 33 19 years ago

> anybody who knows the download site of the korean drama winter sonata.I want to download the mp3 version of the music theme song.PLEASE HELP
>
> ty
>
> jUN
# 34 19 years ago

> > > anybody who knows the download site of the korean drama winter sonata.I want to download the mp3 version of the music theme song.PLEASE HELP
> > >
> > > ty
> > >
> > > jUN
> >
>
# 35 19 years ago

winter sonata songs
http://www.datviet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58159
# 36 19 years ago

winter sonata songs
http://www.datviet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58159
# 37 19 years ago

> > Any luck...i am looking 4 it also
>
# 38 19 years ago

remind me again. what's the opening theme song? is it called My Memory, or the other one?
i have both already on my computer, but that's because i have a korean internet connection. my parents installed it in all of the computers practically. after getting it, i have this thing called soribada that is free and lets you download any song you might want. that's how we get ours.

i'm not absolutely sure, but try www.kbs.co.kr
there is an english version of the site, but i'm not guaranteeing that what they have on the korean version will be that of the same on the english.

good luck trying to find it.

if you're looking for the other song (name is in korean, don't feel like translating... sorry lol) instead of My Memory, you can find it on Windowsmedia...

hope that gave a bit of help.

- angie
# 39 19 years ago

> Any luck...i am looking 4 it also
# 40 19 years ago

> remind me again. what's the opening theme song? is it called My Memory, or the other one?
> i have both already on my computer, but that's because i have a korean internet connection. my parents installed it in all of the computers practically. after getting it, i have this thing called soribada that is free and lets you download any song you might want. that's how we get ours.
>
> i'm not absolutely sure, but try www.kbs.co.kr
> there is an english version of the site, but i'm not guaranteeing that what they have on the korean version will be that of the same on the english.
>
> good luck trying to find it.
>
> if you're looking for the other song (name is in korean, don't feel like translating... sorry lol) instead of My Memory, you can find it on Windowsmedia...
>
> hope that gave a bit of help.
>
> - angie
# 41 19 years ago

> > anybody who knows the download site of the korean drama winter sonata.I want to download the mp3 version of the music theme song.PLEASE HELP
> >
> > ty
> >
> > jUN
>
# 42 19 years ago

>
> ty
>
> jUN
# 43 19 years ago

>
> ty
>
> jUN
# 44 18 years ago

>
> ty
>
> jUN
# 45 18 years ago

>
> ty
>
> jUN
(Messages 31 to 45 of 149 (Page 3 of 10) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread