Clipland Forum Other

Music from Miller Genuine Draft Commercial

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

Does anyone know the artist and song from the draft in the mirror commercial
# 2 14 years ago

> Does anyone know the artist and song from the draft in the mirror commercial
# 3 14 years ago

Please, someone find the answer to this vexing yet very important question.
# 4 14 years ago

The name of the artist is Lazy, and the song is called Way Out. I can't find it anywhere. If anyone does let me know.
# 5 14 years ago

Tha band is called LAZY and the song is Way out their website id www.lazyincorporated.com

Thanks

Kiran

# 6 14 years ago

I'm looking for the name of the track played in the Miller ad, it's currently (23/03/2004) aired in South Africa and features a girl clubbing. The slogan at the end reads "famous for keeping late hours". It's a banging tune and IHAVETOHAVEIT!!
pleeez....
# 7 14 years ago

The artist is Lazy, you can go google and search for miller genuine draft lazy. Should give you everything you need to know
# 8 14 years ago

The artist is Lazy, you can go google and search for miller genuine draft lazy. Should give you everything you need to know
# 9 14 years ago

> Does anyone know the artist music from the draft comercial in the 2002 superbowl comercial where the spaceship is the mgd beer bottle flying through space.
# 10 14 years ago

> Does anyone know the artist music from the draft comercial in the 2002 superbowl comercial where the spaceship is the mgd beer bottle flying through space.
# 11 12 years ago

> > Does anyone know the artist and song from the commercial with the guy going down the hill to the shop to get sum miller i think the song is sumthing like fantasy cat???
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread