search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Crest Whitestrips Commercials

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

The new Crest White Strips Commercial, the one with the three ladies talking on a couch. The blondish girl in the middle with the cheeta-like top and black skirt, is that Brittany Daniels from Sweet Valley High or Joe Dirt?
# 2 20 years ago

The new crest white strips commercial, there are three girls on the couch. What is the one girls name with long brown hair?
# 3 20 years ago

The new crest white strips commercial, there are three ladies on the couch. What is the one girls name with long brown hair?
# 4 20 years ago

The long haired brunette with her hair down being asked if she has a new boyfriend etc. is Alecia Guzman.
# 5 20 years ago

Who is the actress that the other girls are talking to? The one who used the Crest White Strips?
# 6 20 years ago

> The new crest white strips commercial, there are three girls on the couch. What is the one girls name with long brown hair?
>
DUNNO
# 7 19 years ago

I think it is Pete Sampras's wife, Bridgette Wilson-Sampras
# 8 19 years ago

Leslie
AH HA! THAT IS HER! I knew I saw her somewhere and searched it. That's where! Sweet Valley High!
Thanks!
# 9 19 years ago

Not only is not Bridgette Wilson - it looks NOTHING like her.
# 10 19 years ago

> The new Crest White Strips Commercial, the one with the three ladies talking on a couch. The blondish girl in the middle with the cheeta-like top and black skirt, is that Brittany Daniels from Sweet Valley High or Joe Dirt?

You know, I came on the internet in search of who it was, because I couldn't place her name, but YES! Thats exactly who it is.
# 11 19 years ago

> The new Crest White Strips Commercial, the one with the three ladies talking on a couch. The blondish girl who used the strips in the commercial, what is her name?
# 12 19 years ago

> Not only is not Bridgette Wilson - it looks NOTHING like her.

You must have seen a different commercial. The blond who says the line "guys, it was only a week" is Bridgette Wilson.
# 13 19 years ago

Please re. the crest whitestrip commercial. The one where the four women are in a resturant and they say "okay whats his name you must be inlove" and the girl has the most annoying huge smile [and way too many teeth] What are the actresses names in that commercial, they look familiar??
# 14 19 years ago

> Please re. the crest whitestrip commercial. The one where the four women are in a resturant and they say "okay whats his name you must be inlove" and the girl has the most annoying huge smile [and way too many teeth] What are the actresses names in that commercial, they look familiar??
>
# 15 19 years ago

>There are two commercials. The girl who the others think has a new man and the girl who does not commit.Are they the same person? I say no. My hubbie says yes.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread