search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

song from commercial on hbo?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

does anyone know what that song is on the newest commercial for the upcoming movies on hbo- it has the ring, the chamber of secrets, catch me if you can
# 2 20 years ago

did you find out the name of the song?
# 3 20 years ago

did you find out the name of the song?
# 4 20 years ago

>...ive even written to hbo without any luck finding that out!
have you found the answer?
if so ...please let me know.

does anyone know what that song is on the newest commercial for the upcoming movies on hbo- it has the ring, the chamber of secrets, catch me if you can
# 5 20 years ago

> does anyone know what that song is on the newest commercial for the upcoming movies on hbo- it has the ring, the chamber of secrets, catch me if you can
# 6 20 years ago

does any one know who sings the song on the new six feet under commercial, it has to do with.... "a new dawn, a new day, and a new life for me..." They are lip singing it in the super market. thanks
# 7 20 years ago

does any one know who sings the song on the new six feet under commercial, it has to do with.... "a new dawn, a new day, and a new life for me..." They are lip singing it in the super market. thanks
# 8 20 years ago

# 9 20 years ago

feelng good, by nina simone.
# 10 19 years ago

> did you find out the name of the song?
# 11 19 years ago

"Algebra" by Soul Hooligan
# 12 19 years ago

does anyone know the song for either the music video, or maybe just a commercial..of Six Feet Under???? It goes "it's a new day, it's a new dawn, it's a new life, for me"
# 13 19 years ago

Nina Simone - Feeling Good

> does anyone know the song for either the music video, or maybe just a commercial..of Six Feet Under???? It goes "it's a new day, it's a new dawn, it's a new life, for me"
# 14 19 years ago

Nina Simone, the title is "feelin good".
# 15 19 years ago

> does anyone know what that song is on the newest commercial for the upcoming movies on hbo- it has the ring, the chamber of secrets, catch me if you can
(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread