search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

song from axe deo spray ad

(Messages 31 to 45 of 69 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 20 years ago

> I'm also trying to find this song ..
> electric shiver cross my skin , it's like a fever and you're my only medicin ..
>
# 32 20 years ago

I'm trying to find the song which is used in the commercial for the 24-7 Axe, it goes like this in the end: oehoehoe falling in oehoehoe falling in oehoehoe falling in love ... Or something like it. It's the commercial when they put on more clothes everytime.. Please help me!
# 33 20 years ago

> does anyone know the song form "AXE deo spray " ad and its artist. its got verses like "gotta lil for another day, today is not my day ", and has an cupid who looks really old.
# 34 20 years ago

> > > HELP ME NEED TO KNOW THE SONG FROM AXE PULSE AD
> > >
> > Room 5 - Make Luv
>
# 35 20 years ago

I want the song I like to party from the advertise AXE Pulse Effect
# 36 20 years ago

> > HELP ME NEED TO KNOW THE SONG FROM AXE PULSE AD
> > plzzz tell me the soundtrack + artist of the song( i like to party )
>
# 37 20 years ago

> does anyone know the song form "AXE deo spray " ad and its artist. its got verses like "gotta lil for another day, today is not my day ", and has an cupid who looks really old.
# 38 20 years ago

> > does anyone know the song form "AXE deo spray " ad and its artist. its got verses like "gotta lil for another day, today is not my day ", and has an cupid who looks really old.
> dury
# 39 19 years ago

me too even i need know.. that song from axe ad!!!
# 40 19 years ago

> > I myself am trying to find the song.
> > please if anyone can. try to find it,
> > Thanx in advance
>
# 41 19 years ago

> > > I myself am trying to find the song.
> > > please if anyone can. try to find it,
> > > Thanx in advance
> >
>
# 42 19 years ago

Yeah I would aslo really like to know the author and the name of the song.

I just found video on nordish axe page
www.axe.nu/movies/axe_oyster_40s_4x3.mpa
The clip is entitled between sheets. hope this helps someone, take care, hope we can get the author and title :)

mtj
# 43 19 years ago

I've also been trying to find the name of this song. I think its incredible atleast the 25 secs that I heard of it. Please if anyone knows let me know. I've asked unilever the company that makes it but they have yet to respond.
# 44 19 years ago

The song is from a UK band called Reactor and the song name is Feeling the Love. It is a fusion with INdian musical instruments..good one

> > I'm also trying to find this song ..
> > electric shiver cross my skin , it's like a fever and you're my only medicin ..
> >
> please help me find this song
# 45 19 years ago

It's called 'Make luv' by ROOM 5.

Cheers,

Vivek

> i love this song its f**kin good i like to party really nice song guys i want this song plase tell me da singer name .. plase,,
>
(Messages 31 to 45 of 69 (Page 3 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread