search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

saturn commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

i'd like to know who sings the song in the commercial where the kid is waving to everyone from inside the car?
thanks.
# 2 20 years ago

i like 2 know about a commercial where four friends are driving and see a town of just children playing and at the end of the commercial they are about to go to a town of old people and turn back to go back to the town of children. i would like to know who sings it and and the name of the song. thanks.
# 3 20 years ago

> i like 2 know about a commercial where four friends are driving and see a town of just children playing and at the end of the commercial they are about to go to a town of old people and turn back to go back to the town of children. i would like to know who sings it and and the name of the song. thanks.
# 4 20 years ago

> > i like 2 know about a commercial where four friends are driving and see a town of just children playing and at the end of the commercial they are about to go to a town of old people and turn back to go back to the town of children. i would like to know who sings it and and the name of the song. thanks.
> ??? We've been had by The Walkmen ?????
# 5 20 years ago

> i'd like to know who sings the song in the commercial where the kid is waving to everyone from inside the car?
> thanks.
That Songs by coldplay
# 6 20 years ago

> i'd like to know who sings the song in the commercial where the kid is waving to everyone from inside the car?
> thanks.
# 7 20 years ago

The song you are inquiring about is in fact the tv commercial for the new MITSUBISHI GALANT -

The song is called: " Do You Realize? "
By the FLAMING LIPS and can be found on their 2002 album called "Yoshini Battles The Pink Robots".
# 8 20 years ago

Meg
> thanks.

Walkmen- "We've Been Had"
# 9 20 years ago

Flaming Lips - Do You Realize?

# 10 19 years ago

> thanks.
flaming lips
# 11 19 years ago

> thanks.

It is by the Walkmen, from their latest album; "Everyone who pretended to like me is gone"
# 12 19 years ago

Flaming lips
# 13 19 years ago

its not a song its more like a beat where everbody is hitting the car and making beat out of its catchy can you help obtain the music or video thxs lee
# 14 19 years ago

The song is called 'Do You Realise??' by the Flaming Lips
# 15 19 years ago

Allie
> i like 2 know about a commercial where four friends are driving and see a town of just children playing and at the end of the commercial they are about to go to a town of old people and turn back to go back to the town of children. i would like to know who sings it and and the name of the song. thanks.
it's "we've been had" by the walkmen
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread