Quantcast
Clipland Forum > Other >
saturn commercial song
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
saturn commercial song
# 1 Friday 01/23/04

saturn commercial song
i'd like to know who sings the song in the commercial where the kid is waving to everyone from inside the car?
thanks.
Advertisement
# 2 Thursday 01/29/04

Re: saturn commercial song
i like 2 know about a commercial where four friends are driving and see a town of just children playing and at the end of the commercial they are about to go to a town of old people and turn back to go back to the town of children. i would like to know who sings it and and the name of the song. thanks.
# 3 Friday 01/30/04

Re: Re: saturn commercial song
> i like 2 know about a commercial where four friends are driving and see a town of just children playing and at the end of the commercial they are about to go to a town of old people and turn back to go back to the town of children. i would like to know who sings it and and the name of the song. thanks.
# 4 Saturday 01/31/04

Re: Re: Re: saturn commercial song
> > i like 2 know about a commercial where four friends are driving and see a town of just children playing and at the end of the commercial they are about to go to a town of old people and turn back to go back to the town of children. i would like to know who sings it and and the name of the song. thanks.
> ??? We've been had by The Walkmen ?????
# 5 Monday 02/09/04

> i'd like to know who sings the song in the commercial where the kid is waving to everyone from inside the car?
> thanks.
That Songs by coldplay
# 6 Tuesday 02/10/04

> i'd like to know who sings the song in the commercial where the kid is waving to everyone from inside the car?
> thanks.
# 7 Sunday 02/15/04

The song you are inquiring about is in fact the tv commercial for the new MITSUBISHI GALANT -

The song is called: " Do You Realize? "
By the FLAMING LIPS and can be found on their 2002 album called "Yoshini Battles The Pink Robots".
# 8 Tuesday 02/17/04

Meg
> thanks.

Walkmen- "We've Been Had"
# 9 Sunday 03/14/04

Flaming Lips - Do You Realize?

# 10 Monday 04/26/04

> thanks.
flaming lips
# 11 Monday 04/26/04

> thanks.

It is by the Walkmen, from their latest album; "Everyone who pretended to like me is gone"
# 12 Monday 04/26/04

Flaming lips
# 13 Tuesday 04/27/04

its not a song its more like a beat where everbody is hitting the car and making beat out of its catchy can you help obtain the music or video thxs lee
# 14 Wednesday 06/09/04

The song is called 'Do You Realise??' by the Flaming Lips
# 15 Friday 06/18/04

Allie
> i like 2 know about a commercial where four friends are driving and see a town of just children playing and at the end of the commercial they are about to go to a town of old people and turn back to go back to the town of children. i would like to know who sings it and and the name of the song. thanks.
it's "we've been had" by the walkmen
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
This Thread