# 1 23 years ago

marquise
i would like to talk to lik kim

# 2 23 years ago

gonzo
me too ;-)
: i would like to talk to lik kim

# 3 22 years ago

Surf the web anonymously, Stop profiling, Stop tracking. Take back your privacy by surfing anonymously for free! Anonymity, Anonymous, Anonymous Mailer, Anonymous Web Browsing, Anonymous Web Publishing, Anonymous Site Publishing, Encryption, Human Rights, Privacy Service, Anonymous Web Surfing, URL Encryption, Encrypted URLs, Anonymizer, Anonymiser, Anonimiser, Anonimizer, Security, Secure, Privacy, Firewall, Proxy, Proxies, Cookie Cutter, Secure Access Proxy, SSH, Remailer, Private Bookmarks, Window Washer, Mac Washer, SecureCRT, Online Privacy, Online Security, Anonymous Dialup, Personal Firewall, Anonymous Email, Internet Security, Internet Privacy
# 4 22 years ago

> i would like to talk to lik kim and like you, i want too see you one day, i am from nigeria

# 5 20 years ago

LOYALTIX® basiert auf einer branchenübergreifenden Methodik und kann in nahezu allen Branchen, sowohl B2B, als auch B2C, eingesetzt werden. Die Implementierung erfolgt über zertifizierte LOYALTIX®-Berater mit strategischem CRM-Background. LOYALTIX® wird dabei individuell auf die jeweilige Branche bzw. das Unternehmen angepasst. Durch die offene Systemarchitektur, die auf Java bzw. J2EE basiert und standardmäßig u.a. eine XML-Schnittstelle anbietet, ist eine breite Anwendung gewährleistet.Loyaltix Consulting bietet Workshops und Seminare zu Themen rund um Kundenbindung und Kundenwert an. Im Vordergrund steht dabei die strategische Ausrichtung des Unternehmens auf Erhöhung des Kundenwerts. KUNDENWERT-AUDITInwieweit sind Kundenbindung und Kundenwert Teil Ihrer Unternehmensstrategie? In Zukunft spielt der Kundenwert als Erfolgsgröße eine immer wichtigere Rolle. Loyaltix Consulting entwickelte hier ein Modell, um die derzeitige Ausrichtung Ihres Unternehmens zur Steigerung des Kundenwerts zu ermitteln. Stärken und Defizite werden erhoben und anschaulich aufgezeigt. Durch Spezialisierung und sukzessiven Wissensaufbau entwickelten wir uns zu einem Know-how-Führer im strategischen Kundenbindungs-Management. Dieses Wissen fließt dabei in das Loyaltix-Programm bzw. in die Ausbildung der Partner ein. Mit der Entwicklung des Benefit Segmenting® bietet Loyaltix die Möglichkeit der Kundensegmentierung unter ertrags- und zukunftsgerichteten Gesichtspunkten. Die Loyalty Scorecard® bietet Unternehmen die Möglichkeit, quantifizier- und damit nachvollziehbare Key Performance Indicators in die Kundenperspektive einer Balanced Scorecard zu integrieren. Der von Loyaltix Consulting entwickelte Ansatz des Customer Loyalty Index und die Visualisierung mittels Loyalty Matrix® ermöglicht die gezielte Definition der entscheidenden Loyalitäts- bzw. Churn-Faktoren und damit eine Zielvorgabe zur Verbesserung. 'Das Bessere ist der Feind des Guten' Durch enge Zusammenarbeit mit führenden internationalen Wissenschaftlern und Praktikern auf dem Gebiet Customer Retention
# 6 20 years ago

I really WANT THAT SONG. the one that sounds like someone is playing a music box. that would be so cool to have so someone PLEASE help...
# 7 19 years ago

If you find the song...let me know how to link to it. thanks, rsk
# 8 19 years ago

has anyone found this song yet?
I like it too
if it helps, I'm making a wedding video and this song would be perfect to end the video with
# 9 19 years ago

It was done completely by an ad agency. You can find the Quicktime file here (where-in you could rip the music):

http://www.rpa.com/what_weve_done/index.html?sn=new&cp=Honda%20Automobiles

> has anyone found this song yet?
> I like it too
> if it helps, I'm making a wedding video and this song would be perfect to end the video with
# 10 19 years ago

John - I went to the link you gave, but how do you copy the music? We wanted to play it at our beach wedding as the walking down the aisle song...thanks in advance!

> It was done completely by an ad agency. You can find the Quicktime file here (where-in you could rip the music):
>
> http://www.rpa.com/what_weve_done/index.html?sn=new&cp=Honda%20Automobiles
>
> > has anyone found this song yet?
> > I like it too
> > if it helps, I'm making a wedding video and this song would be perfect to end the video with
>
# 11 19 years ago

fieldy
I couldn't find an mp3 of the song either, so I just downloaded a recording program from download.com (e.g. Total Recorder), pressed record, played the video from their website (http://love.honda.com), and it makes it into an mp3 for you. after you press stop just save it, and voila! Good luck and congrats all you with the wedding plans! :)
# 12 19 years ago

Hi guys,

That song is called "In the city". Its 3 minutes long.

Heres some info I found about this song:

"In The City" was born round a piano in Tokyo, It is the theme tune to a Honda car commercial which the band appeared in.
This version was recorded in London and was made into a 3 minute song. The original version was recorded in Tokyo and was 15,30 and 60 seconds long to fit the commercial. We went into the studio in the daylight and and came out into the tokyo rush hour the next morning. I felt ten years older, I mean how can you say "Can I have more trebble on the bass drum" in Japanese?! "In The City" has now been released as a single in Japan and Honda are selling 10.000 "City" cars every week. Perhaps we should make people buy a single with every car.
# 13 19 years ago

> Surf the web anonymously, Stop profiling, Stop tracking. Take back your privacy by surfing anonymously for free! Anonymity, Anonymous, Anonymous Mailer, Anonymous Web Browsing, Anonymous Web Publishing, Anonymous Site Publishing, Encryption, Human Rights, Privacy Service, Anonymous Web Surfing, URL Encryption, Encrypted URLs, Anonymizer, Anonymiser, Anonimiser, Anonimizer, Security, Secure, Privacy, Firewall, Proxy, Proxies, Cookie Cutter, Secure Access Proxy, SSH, Remailer, Private Bookmarks, Window Washer, Mac Washer, SecureCRT, Online Privacy, Online Security, Anonymous Dialup, Personal Firewall, Anonymous Email, Internet Security, Internet Privacy
> a4u.at - free web based anonymizing proxy service
# 14 19 years ago

> Surf the web anonymously, Stop profiling, Stop tracking. Take back your privacy by surfing anonymously for free! Anonymity, Anonymous, Anonymous Mailer, Anonymous Web Browsing, Anonymous Web Publishing, Anonymous Site Publishing, Encryption, Human Rights, Privacy Service, Anonymous Web Surfing, URL Encryption, Encrypted URLs, Anonymizer, Anonymiser, Anonimiser, Anonimizer, Security, Secure, Privacy, Firewall, Proxy, Proxies, Cookie Cutter, Secure Access Proxy, SSH, Remailer, Private Bookmarks, Window Washer, Mac Washer, SecureCRT, Online Privacy, Online Security, Anonymous Dialup, Personal Firewall, Anonymous Email, Internet Security, Internet Privacy
# 15 19 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 51 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread