search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

What is the classical music in the new '04 Acura TL commercial?

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Please advise. Someone said is was Edward Grieg Lyric piece, Op. 47....but I've listed to it and this is NOT IT. Anybody?
-Allen
# 2 20 years ago

To my ears it is Grieg's Spring Dance Opus 47 No. 6... the commercial I am watching is the one which begins with an orchestra tuning up. This piece of music is also to be heard on the "Babe" soundtrack when the sheepdogs are rounding up the sheep.

> Please advise. Someone said is was Edward Grieg Lyric piece, Op. 47....but I've listed to it and this is NOT IT. Anybody?
> -Allen
# 3 20 years ago

Cristin
I dont know what it is but I want to! I think it has been used in a movie but I can't remember which one.
# 4 20 years ago

Allen,
Is it the commercial where a middle aged couple is driving along the coast, the stop, she looks at the view while he types on his laptop? I was wondering how to get that commercial or which channel it is on. I could probably help you out if I could see it again.
-Gavin
# 5 20 years ago

gabriel
> Please advise. Someone said is was Edward Grieg Lyric piece, Op. 47....but I've listed to it and this is NOT IT. Anybody?
> -Allen

Allen: Actually, it IS Op. 47 No. 6. For complete details, check my posting on another thread on this board:

http://www.clipland.com/Talk/message/20740/
# 6 20 years ago

It's the commercial where the guy is driving alone at night and he's calling a hotel or something and a woman asks if he needs directions and he says no. WHAT IS THAT SONG?
# 7 19 years ago

josh
> It's the commercial where the guy is driving alone at night and he's calling a hotel or something and a woman asks if he needs directions and he says no. WHAT IS THAT SONG?

It is DEFINITELY Grieg Spring Dance Op. 47
# 8 19 years ago

jack
where can i download this song from?
# 9 19 years ago

John
> where can i download this song from?

You can hear Grieg's piano version here:

http://hurl.content.loudeye.com/scripts/hurl.exe?clipid=008421601280706900&cid=600005
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread