search user
Clipland Forum Other

Starburst commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the song from the starburst commercial where there is three teenagers and they're walking slanted-like past crazy things without notice like there's a shark in the water by the beach and everyone's going crazy but them? If so could you get back to me. They could have just made it for the commercial, which is very possible. It's very catchy- Thanks
# 2 20 years ago

That song is called "Whistle song" by P.J. Olssen.
# 3 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the song from the starburst commercial where there is three teenagers and they're walking slanted-like past crazy things without notice like there's a shark in the water by the beach and everyone's going crazy but them? If so could you get back to me. They could have just made it for the commercial, which is very possible. It's very catchy- Thanks
> Yes. The starburst people call it the wistle song. You can catch it again on starburst.com.
# 4 20 years ago

yes i no its played by Lit and its called the whistle song.
# 5 20 years ago

Is that whgat they call it "The Whistle Song'?
# 6 20 years ago

ariel
omg!!! i live in buffalo and i am madly in love with the teenager from the fruit and creme commercial.i want to marry him he is so fine i taped the commercial 30 times and iam obsessed with him.i love you starburst boy.
# 7 20 years ago

I NEED THE LYRICS!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

-scott
# 8 20 years ago

I fell in love with this song the moment i heard it!!!!!!!!!
# 9 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the song from the starburst commercial where there is three teenagers and they're walking slanted-like past crazy things without notice like there's a shark in the water by the beach and everyone's going crazy but them? If so could you get back to me. They could have just made it for the commercial, which is very possible. It's very catchy- Thanks
# 10 20 years ago

DO you know where I can find a full version of this song online??? Kate Folstein
# 11 20 years ago

Do you know where I can find a full version of this song online?? Kate Folstein
# 12 20 years ago

> That song is called "Whistle song" by P.J. Olssen.
i love the whistle song catchy tune
# 13 20 years ago

go to www.starburst.com and you can download it .sorry but i dont have the lyrics.hope it helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
# 14 20 years ago

> DO you know where I can find a full version of this song online??? Kate Folstein
# 15 20 years ago

>does anyone know where i can find a picture of that commerical like a wallpaper or somthing
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread