search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

NEEDED: Title/Artist to match lyrics + Title/Artist to match video description

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

First off I need the Artist or Title of a song with the following lyrics: "I know you disagree with everything i do, thats the arrogance of me and the ignorance of you" (those lyrics may not be 100% acurate) Secondly I need the Artist or Title of a group that does a video from sometime back between 1998-2001 where there are people dirt biking in the background. I'm fairly sure that theres a number in the name of the group. Maybe by Sect 13 or Finger Eleven or something like that. Appreciate any help. Thanks
# 2 20 years ago

I heard this song when I was in U.kingdom last year. title of the song is SOMETIME. part of the lyrics something like:

....everybody cries.....sometime....

who sing this song...help please!!thanks
# 3 20 years ago

Hey Sue, I'm stoked to hear that i'm not the only one hunting for this song. Though I'm not happy that you don't know what it is at least it lets me know the song is real and hopefully we can put together enough pieces to find it. Do you recall what year you heard it? I think I heard it back in the late 90's. Its been so long but when I think of it in my head I think of Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins and the Cure. I though that if it was one of those bands it would be very easy to track because they have theyor lyrics on all sorts of pages on the web. Theres a chance it could also be by a christian band. Where did you hear the song? It was a male singer am I correct?

Thanks

Grinch
# 4 20 years ago

> Songs from the 50's
Lyrics:
1)I'm so young and you're so old, This my darling I've been told.
2)You'll be scratching like a hound, the minute you start to mess around.
3)Darling there will never be another. Cause I love you so. Don't ever leave me, so you'll never go
4} I went to my congressman and he said quote I'd like to help you son but you're too young to vote
5)You're the prettiest, lovelist girl Oh,I've ever seen. I've ever seen
6)Well if you want to make me cry That won't be so hard to do. And if you should say Goodbye, I'll still go on loving you
7)And he'll kiss your lips and caress your waiting fingertips.
8)I hope and I pray that someday I'll be the vision of your happiness.
9)When you walked out on me In walked on misery and he's been here since then
# 5 19 years ago

> First off I need the Artist or Title of a song with the following lyrics: "...I've got one hundred years to live.." I know it's a fairly new song...hear it a lot. Nice piano intro. Can you help me with the artist and/or title. Many thanks.
# 6 19 years ago

I also would like to know who sings this and I'd like the lyrics. I can't make out what the singer is saying - something about "fifteen" in a refrain that is just beautiful music. If you got a reply, could you send me the name of the artist and/or the lyrics also?
# 7 19 years ago

"100 Years" by "Five for Fighting"

> I also would like to know who sings this and I'd like the lyrics. I can't make out what the singer is saying - something about "fifteen" in a refrain that is just beautiful music. If you got a reply, could you send me the name of the artist and/or the lyrics also?
# 8 19 years ago

Artist: Five For Fighting Lyrics

Song: 100 Years Lyrics

language=JavaScript> I'm 15 for a moment
Caught in between 10 and 20
And I'm just dreamin’
Counting the ways to where you are
I'm 22 for a moment
She feels better than ever
And we're on fire
Making our way back from Mars
15…there's still time for you
Time to buy and time to lose
15…there's never a wish better than this
When you only got 100 years to live…
I'm 33 for a moment
Still the man, but you see I'm a they
A kid on the way, babe
A family on my mind
I'm 45 for a moment
The sea is high
And I'm heading into a crisis
Chasing the years of my life
15…there's still time for you
Time to buy and Time to lose yourself
Within a morning star
15…I'm all right with you
15…there's never a wish better than this
As time goes by
Suddenly oh why?
In the blink of an eye
67 is gone.
The sun is gettin high
We're movin on.
I'm 99 for a moment
In time for just another moment
And I'm just dreamin
Countin the ways to where you are.
15 there's still time for you
22 I feel her too
33 go on your way
Every day's a new day.
15 there's still time for you
24 it's time to choose
15, there's never a wish better than this
When you've only got one hundred years to live.

> > First off I need the Artist or Title of a song with the following lyrics: "...I've got one hundred years to live.." I know it's a fairly new song...hear it a lot. Nice piano intro. Can you help me with the artist and/or title. Many thanks.
>
# 9 19 years ago

> > First off I need the Artist or Title of a song with the following lyrics: "...I've got one hundred years to live.." I know it's a fairly new song...hear it a lot. Nice piano intro. Can you help me with the artist and/or title. Many thanks.
> I was wondering if you ever heard back from anyone the name of the song or the title. If you have, could you let me know? Thanks!
# 10 19 years ago

JJLaser
It's 100 years by Five for Fighting.
# 11 19 years ago

> First off I need the Artist or Title of a song with the following lyrics: "I know you disagree with everything i do, thats the arrogance of me and the ignorance of you" (those lyrics may not be 100% acurate) Secondly I need the Artist or Title of a group that does a video from sometime back between 1998-2001 where there are people dirt biking in the background. I'm fairly sure that theres a number in the name of the group. Maybe by Sect 13 or Finger Eleven or something like that. Appreciate any help. Thanks
# 12 18 years ago

> I am l0oking for the name/album of the male artist who does two songs with the lyrics "I'm a brand new man" and "I believe in Jesus" (it's not Brooks and Dunn).
It's more of a rock ballad.

Thanks so much,
Lynn
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread