search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

hi

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

DEar Hilary,
i am not a big fan and stuff, but i was wondering if u have a boy friend, i bet you do. well i live in ohio but i moved from las vegas.ive alway wanted to meet you and i dont care if u think im another crazed fan who likes you cause u r the most beautiful girl in america.i am 16 years old.if u r wondering*_* ^v^. well i m me if u would like to chat. i wouldnt mind if u dont. well im not even sure if u even read theses but yea well if u r ever on i m me and ill send u a pic. im not a freak who want to be a weirdo like some of the people that claim to have found a pic of u in the shower. wut a bunch of weirdos... well n e wayz id like to get to no you betteror sumtin causei...like you well its not like n e ones never had a crush ona movie star..yea ...well um yea my friend says ur datin aron carter... i didntknow that? o well... im studyin for exams and stuf so yea... well um i hope ur not d atin aron carter. lol. well this kid in my school well he is the biggest fan of u i eva seen his room is covered in pics of u...so is his back pack and binder thats wat i call obsessed. lol
well um see ya wen i see ya... or talk to ya wen i do...i m me at aonosorcerer@yahoo!.com or jnh1314@aol.com
# 2 20 years ago

Osiris
why would you move OUT of Las Vegas? what r yor parents stupid?

:Osiris
# 3 20 years ago

> DEar Hilary,
> i am not a big fan and stuff, but i was wondering if u have a boy friend, i bet you do. well i live in ohio but i moved from las vegas.ive alway wanted to meet you and i dont care if u think im another crazed fan who likes you cause u r the most beautiful girl in america.i am 16 years old.if u r wondering*_* ^v^. well i m me if u would like to chat. i wouldnt mind if u dont. well im not even sure if u even read theses but yea well if u r ever on i m me and ill send u a pic. im not a freak who want to be a weirdo like some of the people that claim to have found a pic of u in the shower. wut a bunch of weirdos... well n e wayz id like to get to no you betteror sumtin causei...like you well its not like n e ones never had a crush ona movie star..yea ...well um yea my friend says ur datin aron carter... i didntknow that? o well... im studyin for exams and stuf so yea... well um i hope ur not d atin aron carter. lol. well this kid in my school well he is the biggest fan of u i eva seen his room is covered in pics of u...so is his back pack and binder thats wat i call obsessed. lol
> well um see ya wen i see ya... or talk to ya wen i do...i m me at aonosorcerer@yahoo!.com or jnh1314@aol.com
# 4 19 years ago

> DEar Hilary,
> i am not a big fan and stuff, but i was wondering if u have a boy friend, i bet you do. well i live in ohio but i moved from las vegas.ive alway wanted to meet you and i dont care if u think im another crazed fan who likes you cause u r the most beautiful girl in america.i am 16 years old.if u r wondering*_* ^v^. well i m me if u would like to chat. i wouldnt mind if u dont. well im not even sure if u even read theses but yea well if u r ever on i m me and ill send u a pic. im not a freak who want to be a weirdo like some of the people that claim to have found a pic of u in the shower. wut a bunch of weirdos... well n e wayz id like to get to no you betteror sumtin causei...like you well its not like n e ones never had a crush ona movie star..yea ...well um yea my friend says ur datin aron carter... i didntknow that? o well... im studyin for exams and stuf so yea... well um i hope ur not d atin aron carter. lol. well this kid in my school well he is the biggest fan of u i eva seen his room is covered in pics of u...so is his back pack and binder thats wat i call obsessed. lol
> well um see ya wen i see ya... or talk to ya wen i do...i m me at aonosorcerer@yahoo!.com or jnh1314@aol.com
# 5 19 years ago

> DEar Hilary,
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread