search user
Clipland Forum Other

NEW NISSAN TITAN SONG????

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song in the nissan titan ad? It's not the one with Morphine - Beuna. It has a kinda rauchy guitar in it. Please help, been looking eevrywhere!!!
# 2 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song in the nissan titan ad? It's not the one with Morphine - Beuna. It has a kinda rauchy guitar in it. Please help, been looking eevrywhere!!!
>>I have heard it a few times and cannot say for certain, but I believe it is either Radiohead or Gomez...the guitar followed by the layered and voluminously growing vocals seem to be the keys...hope this helps...
# 3 20 years ago

yeah, that song is by gomez and it is called "shot shot"...
by any chance do you know the new nissan ad, i dont know the car, but it is jungle or drum and bass song.... i need it.. jennifer
# 4 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song in the nissan titan ad? It's not the one with Morphine - Beuna. It has a kinda rauchy guitar in it. Please help, been looking eevrywhere!!!
I HAVE ASKED NISSAN AND IF IT'S THE ONE I THINK IT IS IT'S CALLED 'WORDS FAIL'. WHEN THEY PHONED ME WITH THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION IT WAS NOT TOO CLEAR ON THE ANSWERPHONE. IT'S NOT AVAILABLE TO BUY. HOPE THIS HELPS.
# 5 19 years ago

Me too, looked everywhere even called Nissan, its not Beuna or Gomez (shot, shot) or Word Fails (artist?), Nissan hasn't called back...let me know if you figure it out and I'll do the same...

Does anyone know the name of the song in the nissan titan ad? It's not the one with Morphine - Beuna. It has a kinda rauchy guitar in it. Please help, been looking eevrywhere!!!
# 6 19 years ago

matt

Wow. I found this goofy thread looking for the exact same thing.

The ad for the Nissan Titan with the big, crunchy guitars sounds almost exactly like the song "Two Towers" from hardcore, noise band Lightning Bolt.

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=UIDSUB040402161725320200&sql=A7sy67ui030jw
# 7 19 years ago

> Wow. I found this goofy thread looking for the exact same thing.
>
> The ad for the Nissan Titan with the big, crunchy guitars sounds almost exactly like the song "Two Towers" from hardcore, noise band Lightning Bolt.
>
> http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=UIDSUB040402161725320200&sql=A7sy67ui030jw

No, unfortunately, that's not it, either. It isn't Morphine, or Lightning Bolt, or Gomez, or "Words Fail". I wrote directly to Nissan and asked them; here's their reply.

"Thank you for taking the time to personally contact Nissan about your interest in our Titan commercial.

The music was an original score created by Stimmung, a music production company in Santa Monica, CA. Unfortunately it is not available for purchase."
# 8 19 years ago

It's called 'Best in Class' by Jason Johnson.
# 9 19 years ago

to hear titan music go to:

www.jasonjohnson.com

or

www.jasonjohnson.com/titan
# 10 19 years ago

EVERYONE THE SONG IN THE NISSAN COMMERICAL IS BY THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS AND IT'S CALLED "HOOPS"
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread