search user
Clipland Forum Other

NEWLYWEDS COMMERCIAL

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 14 years ago

heyyy im obsessed with the song on the new MTV Newlyweds commercial/preview thing, its a montage of nick and jessica making out and at the end it says "every day's a honeymoon" and the song says something about "how am i supposed to get to heaven with a girl like you" or something to that degree. it sounds kind of old fashioned, but im not sure. PLEASE HELP!
# 2 14 years ago

hey that song is by [Space] and the song is called [the female of the species
# 3 14 years ago

> heyyy im obsessed with the song on the new MTV Newlyweds commercial/preview thing, its a montage of nick and jessica making out and at the end it says "every day's a honeymoon" and the song says something about "how am i supposed to get to heaven with a girl like you" or something to that degree. it sounds kind of old fashioned, but im not sure. PLEASE HELP!
# 4 14 years ago

The Artist name is Space, and the Song is called Female of the Species
# 5 14 years ago

> > heyyy im obsessed with the song on the new MTV Newlyweds commercial/preview thing, its a montage of nick and jessica making out and at the end it says "every day's a honeymoon" and the song says something about "how am i supposed to get to heaven with a girl like you" or something to that degree. it sounds kind of old fashioned, but im not sure. PLEASE HELP!
>
I am trying to find this song also I think it is (How can Heavan hold a place for me)I cant find ou who it is
# 6 14 years ago

> If you find out what the name of the song is and who it is by, please let me know.
# 7 14 years ago

> If you find out what the name of the song is and who it is by, please let me know.
# 8 14 years ago

its called "female of the species" by space
# 9 14 years ago

Remi
Thank you so much for the name of that song, I have had it stuck in my head for days...
>
# 10 14 years ago

NIKKI
THANK GOD THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE JUST AS CRAZY AS ME BECAUSE I LOVE THAT SONG I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED "SPACE" AS A MATTER OF FACT I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THEM. THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH!!!
# 11 14 years ago

> heyyy im obsessed with the song on the new MTV Newlyweds commercial/preview thing, its a montage of nick and jessica making out and at the end it says "every day's a honeymoon" and the song says something about "how am i supposed to get to heaven with a girl like you" or something to that degree. it sounds kind of old fashioned, but im not sure. PLEASE HELP!
# 12 14 years ago

talk about throw up!!!!!!!!!
# 13 14 years ago

> I am looking for a song that was played on one of the episodes of the Newlyweds. I’ve heard the song a few times on the radio, but not enough of it to get the name or artist.

The song say’s something about a “Traveling Man or I’m always traveling” can anyone help??

Thanks
# 14 13 years ago

Bella
hi. What is the name of the Westlife song???? PLEASE HELP!!!!
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread