search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

The Mitsubishi advert

(Messages 16 to 25 of 25 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

hi i was just wondering who the song on the mitsubishi advert is by and where i can find it...i tried the jim croce version but its not as good as the one on the add...also i cant find the "josh turner" version anywhere..does anyone know where i can find it and if he did a full cover of the song?
thanks,
sata
# 17 20 years ago

> hi i was just wondering who the song on the mitsubishi advert is by and where i can find it...i tried the jim croce version but its not as good as the one on the add...also i cant find the "josh turner" version anywhere..does anyone know where i can find it and if he did a full cover of the song?
> thanks,
> sata

Hi Sara, we been through all this here already, this is neither Josh nor Jim's version, but as Blue discovered..."I'm afraid there are no plans to release this in the UK. The version on the advert is not a complete song - it is a 60 second adaptation commissioned by Mitsubishi New Zealand and performed in the studio by Lineman".

Blue is correct cos I've been following up his/her research soon as it's posted. I'm keeping an eye on winmx to see if anyone gets it in an ownabke downlaodable form, but so far no luck. The other two versions are available on winmx, but you'll find they just arent as 'hot' as the advert version. If you need extra proof of what Blue's been telling us....look here...http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/BU0312/S00095.htm Hope this helps you...Marilyn
# 18 20 years ago

You can download the the full 60 second advert from the Mitsubishi New Zealand site.

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.nz/downloads.html

It'll do until someone forces the Linemen to record a full version :-)
# 19 20 years ago

Yeah, that'll do for now :) thanks for that Frog Queen...Marilyn
# 20 20 years ago

> Yes but the one on the L200 advert was not sung by JIm Croche. Also the lyrics were changed a bit.
# 21 20 years ago

I found a version of Don't mess around with Jim that sounds much more like the advert than either Jim Croce or Josh Turner. The singer is Ty Herndon.

If you like art please visit my site www.piers-bishop.com
# 22 20 years ago

I found a version of Don't mess around with Jim that sounds much more like the advert than either Jim Croce or Josh Turner. The singer is Ty Herndon.

If you like art please visit my site www.piers-bishop.com
# 23 19 years ago

Marcus
ok people.. it's Dirty Vegas'- 'Days Go By'
# 24 19 years ago

Ian
I love you people! For soooooooooooooooooo long I've wanted to know that song, and now I'm the happiest guy alive! THANK YOU!!!!
# 25 19 years ago

> Please can you tell me if there is a cd on the mitsubishi advert and the name of the singer. I think the title is Don't mess around with him. I would be very grateful if you could help me on this. Many thanks.
> Tina Tregear
(Messages 16 to 25 of 25 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

25 posts in this thread